Wahaha the last test is tomorrow!!! :D
Today we were supposed to have 2 tests : namely LA essay and LA comprehension.
Due to "time constraints", the teachers turned the LA comprehension into an assignment!!! Which is awesome... And the LA essay was okay. I did the theme-based question and tried to write as much as I could. I'm just glad I managed to finish it on time.
Last week we had level camp, which was really fun. We had the Amazing Race on the first day and made Kueh Dadar and curry puff the next day. We did Malay dance too, which sent some people to different lands XD Oh and the overnight stay was great. I bunked in with Sibin, Xinyi and Janelle. We had a midnight feast... I brought chips, Xinyi brought Wang wang, Janelle brought Yupi gummies and Sibin brought marshmallows. We had ice lemon tea too and I got to drink from the bottle (it was 1.5litres!). Wahaha we were so full and we camwhored with the girls in the neighbouring room (Wanxin, Jaime, Qihui and Melissa)
WAHAHA :D