Ok then.
After a super duper extremely wonderfully long hiatus....
I AM BACK!!!!!!! :DI don't bother putting colours anymore, as you can see. It's a bit of a hassle, plus I don't know if it can be seen on the blogskin.
Updates...
1. I am no longer in 2E T.T ERASMAAAAAAA I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!
2. I am now in 3L :D LOLipop. Everyone there is so nice and friendly, so I'm fitting in well. I'm glad I felt the sense of belonging in this amazing class.
3. Heh heh I did well for Kaleidoscope! Everyone did well, actually. People are starting to form a new impression of us EDS dancers... They find that our standard is increasing! It's awesome, EDS is finally being recognised as more than one-sided dancers (most people think EDS dance= hip hop dancers). WE ARE VERSATILE :D EDS <3
4. Sports day went well too...WAHAHAAAAAA :D YAY EDS ONCE AGAIN
5.
EDS NIGHT IS IN 2 DAYS !!!!!!!!!! :D I'm so pumped right now. Our level dance is gonna be awesome!! The Year 2s and 4s' level dances are great as well...&this year, Drama is doing "Bang Bang You're Dead".
EDS NIGHT IS GONNA BE AWESOMEWell, that's all for updates.
I'm still watching Bleach and Kaichou wa Maid-Sama...I realise that there are no blogskins for Kaichou wa Maid-Sama (Where is my UsuiMisaki blogskin???I want one!!!!!!)