Today was
Teachers' Day!So I wanna wish a Happy Teachers Day to all my teachers.
Whether I remember you or not, thank you for everything that you have done for me:)
And sacrificing your time and sleep for all us students :D
Ok anyways today in school I was totally burnt.
BURNT.
Yeah because our theme was wondrous SANTA
And we had to dress like elves.
We had the concert first.
The guy singers were really...off pitch.
But the girl rocked!
HAHA GIRLS RULE [Ah agrees]
Yes and the CS Dancers were really good.
I wish EDS performed though XD
Ok anyways let me explain how I got burnt.
Because during the feast, the class moved from the cooling canteen into the SWELTERING HOT PARADE SQUARE.
And since I was wearing BLACK STOCKINGS, the great heat absorber, my legs totally burnt up.Alina as well, we were both wearing black tights/stockings.
OMG.
Anyway I found out that beehoon+mamee noodles+lays sour cream and onion=NOT BAD XD