Friday, July 24, 2009

Today was quite depressing and emotic for me...
For like most of the day because I am still depressed and emotic...
Anyway CCA today made me forget about it [temporarily]

Today for EDS, Bevan revealed to us that we Year 2s would each be in charge of a junior! XD
We have to watch out for them and take care of them.Most importantly coach them and make sure they improve and grow as a dancer.Yeah and I got Vivianne! :D I was quite surprised though, I didn't think I was of high enough a standard to actually coach her because I'm not that good but ah well!I shall do my best:) Although I do think that she already is very good [she catches choreo really quickly].

Oh and we saw some DSA people too.Only 2 came.I was kinda disappointed honestly.I had to suppress myself quite badly XD No offence yeah.

Oh and Bevan finally changed his music!AT LAST!
He's playing Jennifer Hudson music now.
And he made us improvise on it.
I truthfully felt like my improvisation was quite crappy,but it was lyrical!!LYRICAL <3
Ugh I need to work on my improvisation skills...And to think I do it often in the toilet and end up banging my leg against the sink.

releases my bankai on 5:40 AMY


~The Shinigami~
Lee Wan Yu
29th November
Rosythian--->Dunmanian
FinalFantasy fan :D
Bleach Fan :D
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama fan :D
K-ON! fan



~Gotei 13~
GlitterFly.com - Customize and Share your images

YiQi [bff!!] -Zhi Ping - Xin Yi - Sis - Jessica - Syafiqah
Germaine - Kimberley - Yun Ru - Cara - Jermaine - Dawne - Min Chih-Ziron- Denise - Jessica [BFF!] -Amanda-Mahisha

Ben~ Ivory~ Xuewen ~ Alina ~Priscilla~Yuhan~Yiksheng ~Waikhei~ Xinyi ~Leng Yuk ~ Charlotte ~ Rachel ~Weilee~Sabrina ~ Katherine ~EDS BLOG :D

Kidou



~Hougyouku~
To be happy!! :D
To have a 3.4 GPA
To be a great dancer
To be able to indulge in Anime + Video Games + Dance 24/7

~Bankai~
done by chronic
wallpapers from deviantart.
fonts from dafont.com