Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Today was another horrendous day.
Day by day I feel absolutely horrible and murderous.
For those who don't get my definition of murderous, never mind.

But really.Today was even worse that yesterday.I felt like I was living in my very own nightmare.I'm glad my friends aren't ignoring me, but the absolute one person which I always feared and hated being ignored my has just brought my fear to life and is ignoring me.It's so painful.Sometimes loving someone seems so wonderful,sometimes it's just so painful.Seeing his face appear all over...Turn to the right you see him...He walks past you and you know it's him, you recognise the way he walks,his figure and his voice...He talks to others but not you...It's just so painful.I almost broke down at a very bad time but I had to try so hard to stop myself.I kept blinking because I kept telling myself "you can't do it in front of everyone.Not in front of your friends.Not in front of your teachers.Not in front of him."

It's so painful.I feel tortured.And right now as much as I want this whole nightmare to end,I'm afraid of the outcome...

releases my bankai on 5:46 AMY


~The Shinigami~
Lee Wan Yu
29th November
Rosythian--->Dunmanian
FinalFantasy fan :D
Bleach Fan :D
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama fan :D
K-ON! fan



~Gotei 13~
GlitterFly.com - Customize and Share your images

YiQi [bff!!] -Zhi Ping - Xin Yi - Sis - Jessica - Syafiqah
Germaine - Kimberley - Yun Ru - Cara - Jermaine - Dawne - Min Chih-Ziron- Denise - Jessica [BFF!] -Amanda-Mahisha

Ben~ Ivory~ Xuewen ~ Alina ~Priscilla~Yuhan~Yiksheng ~Waikhei~ Xinyi ~Leng Yuk ~ Charlotte ~ Rachel ~Weilee~Sabrina ~ Katherine ~EDS BLOG :D

Kidou



~Hougyouku~
To be happy!! :D
To have a 3.4 GPA
To be a great dancer
To be able to indulge in Anime + Video Games + Dance 24/7

~Bankai~
done by chronic
wallpapers from deviantart.
fonts from dafont.com