Shalalala.I realise that I am running out of things to post!
I might hiatus too [Ivory I might join youuuuuu] LOL
Ok anyway I shall just post ok.
Where is
So You Think You Can Dance 4?
I want it to air on Channel 5 like
NOW!!!CHELISE HIGHTOWER<3MARK KANEMURA<3And a funny convo between me and a future-aspiring-to-be neurologist :DBen says:*HELL I DUN WANNA IRON CLOTHES
~*~ dAnc3 0ff fr33styl3 theMSAcrew says:*BUT ITS FUN!!!!!!!!!!
Ben says:
*-.-
*then u help me iron la
~*~ dAnc3 0ff fr33styl3 theMSAcrew says:*u teach me lah
*but u have 2 wait like a few yrs later
*i cant go ur house just to iron ur clothes
Ben says:
*lol
~*~ dAnc3 0ff fr33styl3 theMSAcrew says:*im not ur maid kay
Ben says:*-.-
~*~ dAnc3 0ff fr33styl3 theMSAcrew says:
*n wats wrong with ironing clothes
Ben says:
*it's a waste of time
~*~ dAnc3 0ff fr33styl3 theMSAcrew says:*if u iron ur brother's one just burn a hole there if u dun like him...
*i dun think chores r a waste of time
*its quite fun lol
Ben says:*chores ARE A WASTE OF TIME
*it's so not the suitable time to do for a guy schooling!
~*~ dAnc3 0ff fr33styl3 theMSAcrew says:*>.>
*lol it isnt exactly a gd time for girls either
*gt time then do
Ben says:
*mine is i have to do
~*~ dAnc3 0ff fr33styl3 theMSAcrew says:
*no time then let the dust play in the air
*but it isnt tht bad...
*when i was small i did it for fun haha
*played with the broom n started cleaning my parents' room...
*then yeah thts how i found the improper stuff in my father's drawer...
Ben says:*lol
~*~ dAnc3 0ff fr33styl3 theMSAcrew says:
*yeah
*so it isnt tht bad
HAHAHA YAY FOR THE FUTURE NEUROLOGIST who needs to indulge in housework better:)