Saturday, July 04, 2009


I still remember this photo...


Can't believe I took so long to realise how incredibly complicated life can be at it's fullest potential >.>
I wonder who said that running away from problems is not a solution.
I just randomly thought that if that was never said, everyone would have fleed to the Moon by now...
Sigh I feel like running away from all my problems.
Currently my biggest problem is well...yeah.
I read all the chat logs again and just realised how much I missed those times in the beginning when everything was perfect.
But then again I can't say I'm not at fault, because honestly sometimes I start talking with the knowledge that it might lead to an argument.
But I don't know why my expectations this time round was so high...Maybe because it started out so perfectly I wanted it to be to just stay that way forever.
But then everything changed...
But I have to admit that even though things weren't as perfect as last time and lots of stuff have changed,what I feel towards you has grown even more :)

I wonder how you feel?

releases my bankai on 6:44 AMY


~The Shinigami~
Lee Wan Yu
29th November
Rosythian--->Dunmanian
FinalFantasy fan :D
Bleach Fan :D
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama fan :D
K-ON! fan



~Gotei 13~
GlitterFly.com - Customize and Share your images

YiQi [bff!!] -Zhi Ping - Xin Yi - Sis - Jessica - Syafiqah
Germaine - Kimberley - Yun Ru - Cara - Jermaine - Dawne - Min Chih-Ziron- Denise - Jessica [BFF!] -Amanda-Mahisha

Ben~ Ivory~ Xuewen ~ Alina ~Priscilla~Yuhan~Yiksheng ~Waikhei~ Xinyi ~Leng Yuk ~ Charlotte ~ Rachel ~Weilee~Sabrina ~ Katherine ~EDS BLOG :D

Kidou



~Hougyouku~
To be happy!! :D
To have a 3.4 GPA
To be a great dancer
To be able to indulge in Anime + Video Games + Dance 24/7

~Bankai~
done by chronic
wallpapers from deviantart.
fonts from dafont.com