I MUST BE THE UNLUCKIEST DANCER IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!! But today I got praised for doing a triple pirouette during ballet class.
Today is EDS Handover and because of groundedness,I couldn't go T.T Anyway I'll say what I want to say to the amazing Year 4s now:)
FOR THE AWESOME EDS YEAR 4s: I will miss you all terribly much, be it you are from drama or dance.It's just going to be weird not seeing your faces during EDS Camp next year.I'm sure all the juniors will miss you all, because one way or another, you have influenced us and made part of our experience in EDS so wonderful and made us love EDS more than ever.
For the EDS Comm,I want to say thank you for the awesome camp and thank you for making everyone's past year in EDS so amazing.Thank you thank you thank you ---I can't put in words how much I enjoyed the past year in EDS.
And a special dedication for my EDS Year 4 dancers!Thank you for putting in so much effort in SYF this year and pushing us on to work hard for the gold.Even though we didn't get the gold,we still improved and broke the curse.We juniors will definitely go for the Gold next SYF and do you all proud:) Thank you for inspiring to love dance even more and all of you have inspired me so much.Without you, my dancing wouldn't have improved and all of you have influenced me and improved my dancing in different ways and aspects.I've really grown as a dancer because of your encouraging words during the SYF period and all your guidances during training.I love you all!<3
I DEDICATE THIS SONG TO THE EDS YEAR 4s :)
releases my bankai on 6:06 AMY
~The Shinigami~
Lee Wan Yu
29th November
Rosythian--->Dunmanian
FinalFantasy fan :D
Bleach Fan :D
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama fan :D
K-ON! fan