5 words to express current feelings.
I SERIOUSLY FEEL LIKE PUCCA.For those who actually watch Pucca [which I think hardly anyone does lol!] you'll get what I mean.
For those who don't,here's what Pucca is about:
Pucca is the young daughter of a Chinese noodle house (Go-Rong Restaurant in the middle of Sooga, an Oriental village that looks decidedly medieval, and yet has modern accoutrements like electricity and plumbing.) owner and
she is hopelessly in love with the ninja Garu (a serious ninja who'd rather build his chi than chase girls). Garu tries desperately to avoid Pucca's advances and usually does not return her affection. This results in many comical situations as Pucca goes to great lengths just to steal a kiss from Garu. Expect to see lots of "funny love" antics involving everything from noodles to deadly ninjas.
(Source:
http://puccapix.com/html/about-pucca.html)
So yeah I shall start the downpour of words.
Seriously,I feel this is like a one-sided feeling.It's like you've let go and I'm still foolishly hanging on.I mean like yeah,sometimes my friends can be right about me being quite unrealistic.What if we separate classes?And you fall for someone else and I still don't know it?What if you already have while I'm like still clinging onto you?Sometimes I have to be realistic and just experience hurt.It's not like I've never experienced that pain before.Although I do think that if it does happen this time it's gonna be worse because it's been a year already.Yes.A year.12 months.365 days.You and me.This period of time.But I don't know,I feel so stupid like I'm just wishfully thinking and imagining something that isn't there.I know you find me a terrible bother and a pest to you [probably like what Garu feels towards Pucca] but I just can't help it.Every second when I think of you I have to wonder what you're doing now.And then when I read your blog [for obvious reasons] I just wish I could make you feel better and cheer you up.Whenever you feel pain I wish I took that pain instead of you.I'd rather that pain be inflicted on me than you.I have to agree that I'm much more fortunate than you,but also my feelings tell me that I'm not fortunate enough.
Because I feel like I'm losing you.