Saturday, June 13, 2009

WAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I, LEE WAN YU, AM GOING BACK TO MY HOMETOWN!!!
YAYYYYY
I AM SO EXCITED!!! XD

YESH I am finally going back to Ipoh,Malaysia.
I can't wait to see my uncle and aunt again.
And my cousins!
I just realised that I was the one who gave my cousin his name.
His name is...
BENJAMIN >.>
Yeah the younger one I didn't get to name him but oh well...
THANK GAWD Benjamin knows how to play Tekken 5 and Vampire Night.
Although playing Tekken 5 with him is kinda weird...Beat him all the time XD
But well he's 6 years younger than me.
OH WELL.
Who cares at least he knows how to play video games.
Now I can play with him again!
I wonder if he's as sticky as last time...
Yeah those days when he stuck to me like glue and I taught him how to dance...
HAHAHA
I tried teaching him how to split jump!
ANYWAY I AM GONNA TAKE LOTS OF PICS.
COS BENJAMIN WANTS TO SEE WHAT BENJAMIN LOOKS LIKE XD

releases my bankai on 6:08 AMY


~The Shinigami~
Lee Wan Yu
29th November
Rosythian--->Dunmanian
FinalFantasy fan :D
Bleach Fan :D
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama fan :D
K-ON! fan



~Gotei 13~
GlitterFly.com - Customize and Share your images

YiQi [bff!!] -Zhi Ping - Xin Yi - Sis - Jessica - Syafiqah
Germaine - Kimberley - Yun Ru - Cara - Jermaine - Dawne - Min Chih-Ziron- Denise - Jessica [BFF!] -Amanda-Mahisha

Ben~ Ivory~ Xuewen ~ Alina ~Priscilla~Yuhan~Yiksheng ~Waikhei~ Xinyi ~Leng Yuk ~ Charlotte ~ Rachel ~Weilee~Sabrina ~ Katherine ~EDS BLOG :D

Kidou



~Hougyouku~
To be happy!! :D
To have a 3.4 GPA
To be a great dancer
To be able to indulge in Anime + Video Games + Dance 24/7

~Bankai~
done by chronic
wallpapers from deviantart.
fonts from dafont.com