Monday, June 01, 2009

From Ben's blog:
FORSEER:
I sense a bleak future for you, if you do not leave Wanyu, you would regret if you dont listen to me
Another female classmate of yours would greatly benefit you more than your current " Horse "
Believe in the shaman and you will triumph like me.
MARK MY WORDS, MORTAL, FOR LIFE, OR LIVE IN REGRET AND PAIN

From my blog:
FORSEER:
Stop in your tracks, fiend, or i get THE shaman to the depths of hell, and burn
Release the mortal boy from his suffering at once, and believe in THE shaman, and he may decide not to purge you
MARK MY WORDS OR REGRET DEMON, OR YOU SHALL SUFFER UNDER THE HOLY CURSE FROM THE SHAMAN

TO FORSEER:
I shall get this over with and say what I want to tell you.
1.I think you're really childish.Why do you have to be annonymous?And are you that free that you just go around spamming people's blogs and trying to break 2 people up?
2.I don't know anything about shamans and stuff and your poetic talk okay,but this is insulting.If you have something against me then let it be!You don't have to go all cursing at me you know. And like Charl said, you misused the word shaman!
3.I don't see what I've done wrong that I should be called a fiend or demon or whatever you name it.And if I'm one,then what are you?You go around spamming my blog and Ben's blog, trying to break us up and saying that we would suffer if we wouldn't do so.Are you trying to threaten me, him or us?Don't you know it's wrong to threaten others to get what you want?Threatening is just despicable and by doing so you're just making yourself appear very low.
4.Look, why are you saying that he should leave me?Why are you going like 'leave wanyu leave wanyu oh my god just leave her'?If Ben wanted to leave, he would have done so already. And if he left because of what you said, then he wouldn't be a very good boyfriend wouldn't he?But well he's still here.
5.Just because you say that he should leave me doesn't mean he must leave me. Ben isn't some 5 year old kid you can order around and bribe with a lollipop!BEN HAS A MIND OF HIS OWN.He can think for himself.If he wants to leave me, or if he doesn't, he'll decide for himself!You don't have to like threaten him to get him to leave me or whatever!
6.Why are you so intent on breaking us up?What has Ben done to you?What have I done to you?What have we done to you?If any or both of us did something really wrong to you, you should just tell us straight,instead of posting threatening remarks on our cboxes.
7.Get a life.I'm sure your time can be spent more productively on other things.

That's all I have to say

releases my bankai on 6:42 AMY


~The Shinigami~
Lee Wan Yu
29th November
Rosythian--->Dunmanian
FinalFantasy fan :D
Bleach Fan :D
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama fan :D
K-ON! fan



~Gotei 13~
GlitterFly.com - Customize and Share your images

YiQi [bff!!] -Zhi Ping - Xin Yi - Sis - Jessica - Syafiqah
Germaine - Kimberley - Yun Ru - Cara - Jermaine - Dawne - Min Chih-Ziron- Denise - Jessica [BFF!] -Amanda-Mahisha

Ben~ Ivory~ Xuewen ~ Alina ~Priscilla~Yuhan~Yiksheng ~Waikhei~ Xinyi ~Leng Yuk ~ Charlotte ~ Rachel ~Weilee~Sabrina ~ Katherine ~EDS BLOG :D

Kidou



~Hougyouku~
To be happy!! :D
To have a 3.4 GPA
To be a great dancer
To be able to indulge in Anime + Video Games + Dance 24/7

~Bankai~
done by chronic
wallpapers from deviantart.
fonts from dafont.com