Destination: Malaysia,Ipoh
Time of departure: Um I think it was like 11.55am or something
Time of arrival back in Singapore: Oh that was like 2.40pm...
DAY 1--->18/6/09Woke up extremely early...7am in the morning and washed up.Then I ate breakfast and we all moved our luggage down to wait for the taxi.The taxi came like 1/2 hr early lol, but we decided to wait till 9am, because if we went at 8.30am we'd reach seriously early and be stranded and bored.
Drivey drive drive and reached Changi Airport.Checked in and just went roaming about until it was time for the flight.And I also realised I had a new weird very eccentric habit of laughing whenever the plane takes off >.> So we reached and my uncle drove us to his house.It took 2hrs and was quite boring until I fell asleep. When we reached, we unpacked everything and watched TVB for the whole day. The show was called 'Rosy Business' and it was nice. I finally got to watch TVB shows in
CANTONESE.Why wouldn't Singapore not translate it into Chinese. Anyway the names sounded so weird in cantonese when I saw the english subtitles. Tseung Kiu Po Kei Pit Man Pit Mo Pit Ching >.<
And then my 2 cousins came back from school. Wahaha.Oh and then me and my sister got to see the embarrassing videos of ourselves when we were kids. Haha and I was 3 years old that time, wearing my 1st ballet leotard and skirt :) And my hair was short!! [But not mush]
DAY 2--->19/6/09I went with my mum to make passports and I made my IC :D It was quite a long wait. Anyway I'm glad to know that my IC photo is not going to be as unglam as I thought it would be XP Unfortunately my passport photo was hideous T.T
After all the passport IC thingy and eating lunch, we watched more TVB [um I shall just call it the Po Kei show]. We watched for the whole afternoon. And then I realised that some of my shorts were missing. WEIRD ?.?
At night we went to Jusco and shopped. I bought a top from ESPRIT and my sister bought a skirt [I'd really like to buy a skirt, but the waistline was too big for me...] And then we went to this shop called Subzero Jeans and all the clothes they sold were black and white in coloiur XD YAY anyway yeah the waistline didn't suit me again so I bought another top!My sister bought a black dress that went with a top.
When we reached home, we checked my uncle's maid's room for the missing clothes and guess what? I found my missing pair of blue shorts there!!! However I couldn't find my favourite and only pair of nice brown shorts and my mum couldn't find her *laughs* b**. MY SHORTS T.T
DAY 3--->20/6/09OMG.Next morning when we woke up I heard that the maid who stole my shorts had ran away!!
Probably with my shorts and my mum's b**!!!
MY SHORTS T.T !!!!!!!!!!Watched more Po Kei show until lunch time.For lunch, we went out to eat at a hawker centre with my uncle,cousin[Benjamin],sisters and mum. Haha we shared and ate satay, wanton noodles, fishball noodles, popiah and Ipoh's famous
HOR FUN. All the food was seriously nice, especially the satay and hor fun.The hor fun was
SO INCREDIBLY NICE but I was much too full to finish it...
Then later we went to Giant and bought shandy :P YAY.And my uncle also bought FFX2 and FFXII for me to play!!But I couldn't take it home,no point, because my PS2 was of a different version and only my uncle's PS2 could play it.
When we reached home, we continued and finished watching the Po Kei show!! :D IT WAS SO NICE I LOVE IT <3
I played FFX2 and FFXII at night. I played a bit of FFXII first, because my uncle was trying to fix FFX2.Anyway FFXII was not bad, but the mob battle system was disappointing. Anyway, FFX2
ROCKS!!!! <3 I love the dressphere system. Gunner Thief Warrior Black Mage White Mage Songstress Machina Maw Flora Fallal. Those are all the dresspheres I got so far [after the whole trip that is]
DAY 4 & 5--->21-22/6/09SPAM SPAM SPAM I PLAYED FFX2 like the WHOLE DAY!!!!
DAY 6--->23/6/09I woke up at 8am and my uncle drove us to the Penang airport. We ate McDonalds for lunch before heading onto the plane. They have a burger called Quarter Pounder.Unfair why doesn't Singapore have it? However the good thing is that the McNuggets in Singapore come in a box :D
Anyway the flight was weird and the food was much better. Chicken with noodles, lychee pudding, jacobs biscuits,water,chocolate and sprite :)
And at 2.40pm, we landed :D
YAY and I picked up my bunnies and went homeeeeee
I STILL MISS IPOH!