Yesterday I went to SE Concert.I rushed straight from ballet class to school to meet mush and Xuewen.Yeah I saw mush and we headed off
WITHOUT Xuewen because she couldn't be contacted...
Mush and I went to Parkway Parade.Then the
AMAZING AH picked us up because I was hopelessly lost...But at least I have a reasonable excuse because I've never been to Parkway Parade.Mush however...doesn't have one >.> Anyways we also met Weiting and we decided to go Pastamania to eat. Uhm I ate 3 slices of pizza.I just overate DX I usually eat only 2 slices
ARGHHHHHH.Then we went to Giant to buy candy in case we got bored or fell asleep [I was very determined not to fall asleep].Lol then I went to buy someone's gift.
MUSH: BUY *** ROSES!!!
ME:NO THAT SOUNDS WEIRDDDDD!!!!
Uhm yesh yesh.And in the end I settled for this super
ADORABLE doggie toy which is as
CUTE as the person I'm buying it for. It was cuddly and mush kept wanting to hold it but I wouldn't let her. And I agree with Ah...FUNGI EAT
ANYTHING.So if I put that dog near mush...
Then we took a taxi to school.When we reached,Weiting
ZOOMED off to find her friends.Then Ah,Mush,Xuewen and I walked to the PAC.And they were talking about stuff I didn't really understand...But yeah they forced me to kiss the puppy!!!It had a weird smell and it was furry...
OH AND INTERESTING FACT we saw mush's love!!!Then we wanted to call her love lol.And Zeqi came in the end. She came straight from dance class too.Her skirt was short lol.
Anyway I managed to stay awake during the concert!!!YAY
I was staring at someone lol.And hugging the puppy [it's so cuddly]
And then after the concert it was present time!!!
I got dragged by Ah and Xuewen to the side of the stage and they actually wanted me to go onstage...which I
COULDN'T.So they helped me call *** and I gave it to ***
AWKWARDLY.LOLBut later I called *** myself and said bye to ***.
And then I ran out VERY HAPPILY :D