Friday, May 01, 2009

UGH STRESSED+ IRRITATED.
BUT THE JOY OF NEOPRINTS WITH YIQI BESTIE CANCELS IT ALL OUT!!!
Though I have to say,I wish Jess came!!!Or I would be even more on high XD

Anyways I'm stressed because I forgot how to write geography essays.Is it exactly like how to write history essays? [I hope it is,because it'll help me up my geography scores].
And then irritated?I don't know why.Haha.

Neoprints<3
Haha it was fun!Me and Yiqi took $20 worth of neoprints.And I think I should be satisfied with my complexion.I don't NEED a tan at all...I can stay this way and scare people at night during level camp with a torchlight LOL.As if I could do that, I would scare MYSELF >.>

IN NEED OF DANCE INSPIRATION.HELPHELPHELP.AND PEOPLE GO TO EDS NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! ~*~

releases my bankai on 5:40 AMY


~The Shinigami~
Lee Wan Yu
29th November
Rosythian--->Dunmanian
FinalFantasy fan :D
Bleach Fan :D
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama fan :D
K-ON! fan



~Gotei 13~
GlitterFly.com - Customize and Share your images

YiQi [bff!!] -Zhi Ping - Xin Yi - Sis - Jessica - Syafiqah
Germaine - Kimberley - Yun Ru - Cara - Jermaine - Dawne - Min Chih-Ziron- Denise - Jessica [BFF!] -Amanda-Mahisha

Ben~ Ivory~ Xuewen ~ Alina ~Priscilla~Yuhan~Yiksheng ~Waikhei~ Xinyi ~Leng Yuk ~ Charlotte ~ Rachel ~Weilee~Sabrina ~ Katherine ~EDS BLOG :D

Kidou



~Hougyouku~
To be happy!! :D
To have a 3.4 GPA
To be a great dancer
To be able to indulge in Anime + Video Games + Dance 24/7

~Bankai~
done by chronic
wallpapers from deviantart.
fonts from dafont.com