~*~ EDS NIGHT 09
23/5/09I reached the AEP room at 8am in the morning. Ok, maybe a few minutes late because when I went in, the room was full of dancers XD
I sat with the SILACT people.
Ah brought her computer and I continued writing my cards for all the dancers.
Zeqi and Katherine were busy looking, oohing and ah-ing.
Zhiyi was sleepy.
Alyssa was sleepy.
Ok anyways later we had a full run.
Apparently the Year 2s had only 20 minutes to get changed. Oh hoo. Anyway full run was kinda fun, I haven't done Bollywood Hollywood for a while. Then we Year 2s waited to perform our wonderful dance XD
Later I quickly wrote more cards and then went in to watch the rest of the full run.
DEAD MAN'S PLAY!!!!!!!!
Then we went to eat lunch. It was 2 chicken wings+rice+fries+coleslaw+some kind of drink+jelly. Uhm it was filling.
And then afternoon was kind of slack. After finishing my cards, I tried to catch some sleep. Then suddenly, Zeqi and Katherine "pounced" on me. They were trying to sleep on top of my back. They fought for space. Then they were like "half half.But sleep on whole better..."
Ok conclusion
I AM A GOOD CUSHION.
Later we had a fantastic game of truth or dare, after being constantly awaken.
Zeqi and Katherine transformed into their true form...
CARROT AND PARROT!!!Don't know if it's respectively...
Ok after that it was makeup time!!!
I also gave out my cards.
[ARGH forgot to buy candy...sorryyyyyyy.
Next year!!!]
Anyway this year I think there was less makeup. As per usual I did hair for Zeqi, Katherine, Ah and Clara. And foundation for Zeqi and Zhiyi. I did hair and foundation myself lol.
I did eyeliner first. Like SYF day, Xinwei did my eyeliner and I irritated Zeqi with my eyes closed. It was retarded!!!We were slapping each other's knees. Then suddenly I tried to slap Zeqi's but my hand went smack on the floor.
ZEQI'S KNEE DODGE. Yeah then I pretended to be HL MILK. Then she pretended to be him and we had a retardedly manly conversation OMG. I was pretending to hit Zeqi with a racket when Xinwei told me to slowly open my eyes as the eyeliner had dried >.>
OMG HAHA.Anyways then I did blusher, eyeshadow and then we went down for dinner. I also kept my cards from my seniors.
Dinner was rice+egg+lemon chicken+some kind of sauce+ribena.
Then Vanessa helped me complete my eyeshadow and Ah's sister helped me with lipstick.
OH YESH.HERE'S AN AHTASTIC CONVO BETWEEN AH AND HER SISTER.Ah's sister: Ok lipstick.Ah...
Ah: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
Ah's sister: ???
OMG HAHA AGAIN.After that it was show time!!!
The Year 2 dance was
VERY SUCCESSFUL.YAY FOR US YEAR 2 DANCERS!!!Charlotte+Katherine+Zeqi+Zhiyi+Alyssa+Weilee+Bridget+Daryl+Desirae+Sabrina+Me=
THE AMAZING YEAR 2 DANCERS <3The other dances rocked as well.
Basically EDS Night was a hit XD
Then we all shouted encore and they did
DEAD MAN'S PLAY."I turned on the machine.
Warmed it up.
Increased the voltage.
I WAS TOUCHED WITH POWER!!!"EDS NIGHT 09<3
To the Year 4 seniors:Thank you for being such awesome seniors and always looking out for us juniors. Thank you for the amazing EDS camp this year:)
For the Year 4 dancers, thank you for looking out for all us juniors' dance steps. Each and every one of you has inspired me to keep pushing on and perservering during dance training, no matter how tired I was. You all have contributed to my growth as a dancer. Honestly, when I first came into EDS, my passion for dance was about 80%. Now my passion has grown to more than a 100%. You gave me back my true passion for dance that I have felt when I was 3 years old and decided that I was going to be the dancer. Without you, I will not be the dancer that I am today. All of you have inspired me and given me something as a dancer. I will give back to EDS what EDS have given me and do you proud for the next EDS Nights and the next SYF to come. We're going to try our very best, try harder than ever and hopefully bring home a Gold and do you, DHS and EDS proud.
For the Year 4 drama, although I don't know you all very well, not seeing your faces around during EDS camp will be weird. I am going to miss you all too, it's not the same without you.
We bright, you dimHaha,heeheeWe rock,you flopE-D-S!