SYF 09!!!~*~Haha.Went to the dance studio at 8.15pm with Alyssa.We did nothing much for a while,we just changed into our capris,jazz shoes and black socks and stretched.Jen was expressing her hate for me [HAHA!].Ah basically it was really random,we were playing music and Maureen and Xinwei were dancing to the HSM3 song "Can I Have This Dance"???
Ok later Siyin told us to change into the Hollywood top and we did.Then we created the B.O.B XD Happy finding out what it is,I shan't put it here because guys cannot read it.Alyssa hid the B.O.B for us under her skirt, after Katherine,Zhiyi,Zeqi and me,
CONTRIBUTORS TO THE B.O.B, refused to hold it and walk past 2K and 2L to the dance studio (:
Later we did hair.I did my hair first,then later attended to my
WONDERFUL QUEUE OF CUSTOMERS :) I did hair for Zeqi,Katherine and Clara.We had to wash our faces and I chanted the Scinetist Ah chant.Then I put foundation for myself,Zeqi and Katherine.I also helped Alyssa cover up her rashes.Lol and I touched up for Zhiyi and
SCIENTIST AH!AH!
AH!SCIENTIST AH!Now for makeup!!!I went to Xinwei to do eyeliner first.It was kind of torturous because after that we had to close our eyes to wait for the eyeliner to dry.Zeqi accidentally opened her eyes and
SMUDGED HERS.It looked so thick HAHA.Then Xinwei had to do for her again.Anyway Zeqi and I were irritating each other while waiting for the eyeliner to dry.
Then also Eunice helped me put blusher,Vanessa and Vanessa helped me do eyeshadow and then June helped me do the bottom for the eyeliner.After that Huien helped me with the eyebrow pencil and Wenting helped me touch up.Then Sumei also helped me touch up the blusher.Lol oh yeah and Kellie helped me put [um...]
SHIMMERY BODY GLITTER?Then Zeqi dumped more on me T.T and soon,it was
SHOWTIME!Oh and forgot to mention lunch.I ate chicken rice.Zeqi told me to hurry up but I finished faster than her.HAHA.And I made and Ahstory on the way back to the dance studio.I sat with the great Scientist Ah on the bus,opposite the evil seniors 1 & 2.I got tickled by the fan and uhmuhm.We waited really long for our turn?And Vanessa also gave us some inspirational words.Anyway the SYF was good XD Yay we shall get a
GOLD or
GOLD WITH HONOURS NOTHING LESS.Results on Friday.JIAYOU!