Sigh.
I don't know what to feel like now.
EDS Dance got
Silver.Yup we definitely improved and we walked out of UCC with no regrets and practically left our hearts on stage.And then walked off with stitches[I know I did.Serious stitch!!!]
WE TRIED SO HARD!!!And even though we got a Silver,we got a Gold for effort.To me at least.
Sigh I did try my hardest and I almost slipped on stage because of the skirt [lucky I wasn't in front for Bollywood,or it would have been really bad!].I can't help but feel a bit disappointed I guess...I really did want to get a Gold and change people's opinion of EDS Dance,because everyone thinks that just because we got a Bronze last time meant that we're lousy and whatsoever,but that really isn't true.Because the seniors really can do it.Even those who didn't have dance backgrounds...they could still catch a whole routine and get the steps down well.I knew that we could get a Gold...Sigh.I guess I'm sort of upset too,I feel like I let Bevan down as well...He was hoping for a record of 4
GOLDS.That means his record is gone too.Sigh,I really did try very very hard and to be really honest,I've never sweat so much during a dance practice.SYF practice really made me sweat like mad and made me tired but I knew without that,it's hard to do well.
I never felt so desperate to get a Gold before.In Primary school,when I went for SYF in 2004 and 2006,I did train hard but not as hard as I did for this SYF.But standards went up for Secondary school SYFs.I really did try my best...I feel like I've let Bevan down,I've let the seniors down [they really wanted the Gold too...] and I've let the school down.
I guess my best just
isn't good enough.I'm sorry.I'm really really sorry...