Gragh. I'm feeling frustrated. Very very frustrated.
1.EDSDrama results coming out tomorrow [I think?].Go Drama GOGO!!!!!<3 2.Mum is not not NOT happy with my math >.> I'm not happy with math at all who created math???!!!I just don't understand math and I don't have brains so yeah,how to do??? 3.I feel seriously wronged because he's missing the whole point of me telling him all that.The main point is like just 6 words?But then I went elaborating.But then again I don't know if I'm being overcautious because of my previous encounter which made me very careful about whether it's just chatting or f**rt**g.It's not that easy to just watch someone you like talk to other people of the opposite sex.One way or another,you can't expect me to not be jealous or else that would be really weird.And when I'm so obviously jealous you aren't assuring me like you used to in the past so that's why I feel weird and start thinking too much.
Ah.I like watching "Beauty and the Geek".It's so funny.WAHAHA these were the funniest two.And the guy won HAHAHAHA.The beauties were supposed to come up with a superhero and the geeks made the costumes.The guy[metro-man] is super funny OMG and the girl[Venus the hypnotic temptress] was even FUNNIER AHAHAHA I WAS CHOKING WHEN I WATCHED IT.
releases my bankai on 6:17 AMY
~The Shinigami~
Lee Wan Yu
29th November
Rosythian--->Dunmanian
FinalFantasy fan :D
Bleach Fan :D
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama fan :D
K-ON! fan