Friday, April 03, 2009

WELL,TODAY WAS WEIRD >.>

Firstly,PE was bad.Because this morning I woke up with a headache due to LACK OF SLEEP AS I GOT FREAKED OUT. Then I took panadol but yeah it didn't exactly get rid of the pain in the head.And much unfortunately we had to run 2km during PE under the hot sun.I ran/walked one round but really couldn't take it so I told Ms Tan.But Ms Tan told me to continue running as my headache would get better after that.I was hoping it would but it really REALLY DIDN'T.INSTEAD AFTER THAT I FELT GIDDY AND MY HEAD WAS IN PAIN.I got myself a milo and yong tau foo because I was hungry and hoping that eating would help me feel better.

Then later, after studying SO HARD for the Malay test...
I BLANKED OUT.
SHITTYYYYYYYY

Then Science was WEIRD.Mdm Rozana was talking about the circulatory system.Then I forgot why but she was saying that people who were naturally pale like me, um her words sort of trailed off.Then she asked me if I fainted in school and I said,"No..." AND THEN Mr Pro GLEN NG went to say,"Yes.WHEN SHE SEES BEN."
GEEZ.
I was like -_-""" oh hoo.

For dance,we went to the hall.And all I can say that it was SO SO SO WARM.AFTER ONE ROUND OF THE SYF ROUTINE I STARTED SWEATING LIKE MAD.AND SERIOUSLY,IT ISN'T THAT EASY TO GET ME TO SWEAT.Seriously couldn't take the heat lol...Drank Blueberry tea AND Kickapoo.Oh and during our 5 minute break,we saw CK PLAYING SOCCER >.> IT WAS A RARE SIGHT.Then we saw Yu Xiang too and I was telling my evil senior that I thought he was shuai.Yeah.Then later Ah Bei told me that he could do baby freezes too and I was like "OOH shuai and can dance!!!" And then they obviously misunderstood...Then they rounded up some EDS girls and shouted to Yu Xiang from outside the hall that I thought he was very shuai >.> While I went hiding in the hall.Then I sat on the floor and tugged on Ah Bei's sleeve [or in Ah Bei language, I was str***ing her???].But seriously,I have no particular interest in him.Yeah so I find him shuai and know he can sort of dance[???],but just to make this very clear to those who misunderstood too,I DON'T well LIKE LIKE GUYS WHO AREN'T IN THE SAME YEAR AS ME.

And after taking the bus and walking home,I walked past a black cat >.>

releases my bankai on 5:46 AMY


~The Shinigami~
Lee Wan Yu
29th November
Rosythian--->Dunmanian
FinalFantasy fan :D
Bleach Fan :D
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama fan :D
K-ON! fan



~Gotei 13~
GlitterFly.com - Customize and Share your images

YiQi [bff!!] -Zhi Ping - Xin Yi - Sis - Jessica - Syafiqah
Germaine - Kimberley - Yun Ru - Cara - Jermaine - Dawne - Min Chih-Ziron- Denise - Jessica [BFF!] -Amanda-Mahisha

Ben~ Ivory~ Xuewen ~ Alina ~Priscilla~Yuhan~Yiksheng ~Waikhei~ Xinyi ~Leng Yuk ~ Charlotte ~ Rachel ~Weilee~Sabrina ~ Katherine ~EDS BLOG :D

Kidou



~Hougyouku~
To be happy!! :D
To have a 3.4 GPA
To be a great dancer
To be able to indulge in Anime + Video Games + Dance 24/7

~Bankai~
done by chronic
wallpapers from deviantart.
fonts from dafont.com