Today was so crap.And weird.WEIRD because 2Erasma had an epidemic which was believed to have been spread by YKM >.>
Lets see...
Alyssa was sick.
WaiKhei was sick.
Yuhan was sick.
Yun Qi da jie fell sick too.
He was sick.
Poh Shin was sick.
Weicong was sick.
Not bad...It's quite an epidemic.Wonder if I'll be next lol XD
CRAP because Zeqi pinched me so hard my arm went red.
And then I started crapping about why the guy she likes doesn't like her.
Me: WHY YOUR BAG GOT SO MUCH STAINS???
Zeqi:???HUH???
Me:SEE SEE.
Then I made up a list why he doesn't like her.Lol.
1.Zeqi has a stainy bag.
2.It shows that she can't wash stuff properly.
3.So next time she can't wash his stuff for him,like his underwear.
4.And yeah no one likes stainy underwear??? [THIS WAS SO RETARDED KAYY[
5.And that's why
HE NO LIKEY.I was CHOKING XD
Oh and Bevan praised me for the routine today.YAY