Saturday, March 07, 2009

I can relate to it.
Half.

Sorry but I would like to emo.
Wasn't as easy as it seems,trying to knock myself and forget it all.
Even though Zeqi still sticks to her 'wondrous' opinion.
It really isn't easy trying to pretend nothing happened and pretend that there was no drastic change at all...

I wrote this...
Ok I can't remember.I think about last year.
END of last year.
SIGH.
emo song

I thought that we would be inseparable
I thought that everytime you saw me
You'd run over,say hi
Drop by,give a smile
Who knew that it would be so opposite
Instead it was a total silence
Just look at me

Tell me why I'm stuck in the background
Loitering round
Now my heart is injured
Tired of this lonliness
Can you just tell me
what is wrong?

Tell me what did I do to deserve this
Where did I err or go wrong
To end up on your black list
Now you aren't talking to me
I feel like I'm gonna die
Can't you see?
I'm ok if you wanna hang with your gal friends
I'm ok if you wanna work for your dreams
But boy
Don't forget this
I'm here for you
Watching over you
But I'm feeling like I've been forgotten by you

I see you talking to them all the time
I walked away but you didn't notice
I wanna just kill myself
Drop down to the bare ground
Nowadays you don't even
Glance at me
I feel like I only really had you
In my dreams

Tell me why I'm stuck in the background
Loitering round
Now my heart is injured
Tired of this lonliness
Can you just tell me
what is wrong?

Tell me what did I do to deserve this
Where did I err or go wrong
To end up on your black list
Now you aren't talking to me
I feel like I'm gonna die
Can't you see?
I'm ok if you wanna hang with your gal friends
I'm ok if you wanna work for your dreams
But boy
Don't forget this
I'm here for you
Watching over you
But I'm feeling like I've been forgotten by you

Sometimes I wonder
If I ever popped up in your mind
Like you in my mind
Always I'm wishing
We would be like fairy tales
Have a happy ending
Never I'm hoping
You'd leave my side one day
Or get killed on the way to see me
I just wanna know
Do ylm?
Do you care for me?
Do you think of me?
I feel so non existent
Tell me

Tell me what did I do to deserve this
Where did I err or go wrong
To end up on your black list
Now you aren't talking to me
I feel like I'm gonna die
Can't you see?
I'm ok if you wanna hang with your gal friends
I'm ok if you wanna work for your dreams
But boy
Don't forget this
I'm here for you
Watching over you
But I'm feeling like
I've been forgotten by you

Source: myself.yeah.i wrote this.my typical emo song i made for myself.

SIGH


releases my bankai on 4:40 AMY


~The Shinigami~
Lee Wan Yu
29th November
Rosythian--->Dunmanian
FinalFantasy fan :D
Bleach Fan :D
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama fan :D
K-ON! fan



~Gotei 13~
GlitterFly.com - Customize and Share your images

YiQi [bff!!] -Zhi Ping - Xin Yi - Sis - Jessica - Syafiqah
Germaine - Kimberley - Yun Ru - Cara - Jermaine - Dawne - Min Chih-Ziron- Denise - Jessica [BFF!] -Amanda-Mahisha

Ben~ Ivory~ Xuewen ~ Alina ~Priscilla~Yuhan~Yiksheng ~Waikhei~ Xinyi ~Leng Yuk ~ Charlotte ~ Rachel ~Weilee~Sabrina ~ Katherine ~EDS BLOG :D

Kidou



~Hougyouku~
To be happy!! :D
To have a 3.4 GPA
To be a great dancer
To be able to indulge in Anime + Video Games + Dance 24/7

~Bankai~
done by chronic
wallpapers from deviantart.
fonts from dafont.com