Saturday, March 14, 2009

Charlotte tagged me on Facebook.This is how I replied [it was a matter of filling in the blanks...]
*The underlined words was what I filled in XD

Dear Jazzy,
I sing the ah bei song to you.
You have (a) nice beard.
You make me wanna sing the ah bei song.
You should like TRY to sing along.
Someday I will make an ah bei dance too!!!
You + me = dance partners!!!
If I saw you now I'd sing the ah bei song of course!!
I want to celebrate the ah bei festival with you.
I would build a ah bei statue just for you.
If I could sing you any song it would be DUH THE AH BEI SONG!!!
We could sing the ah bei song and dance under the stars.
Love,
Wan Yu your WUNNERFUL DAUGHTER

(P.S. you are a wonderful ah bei and make sure Zeqi cannot slap your butt,you're getting OLD you know)
Oh and I am going to post this under my notes and see what you write about me

IT'S SO RETARDED!!!AHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

releases my bankai on 5:45 AMY


~The Shinigami~
Lee Wan Yu
29th November
Rosythian--->Dunmanian
FinalFantasy fan :D
Bleach Fan :D
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama fan :D
K-ON! fan



~Gotei 13~
GlitterFly.com - Customize and Share your images

YiQi [bff!!] -Zhi Ping - Xin Yi - Sis - Jessica - Syafiqah
Germaine - Kimberley - Yun Ru - Cara - Jermaine - Dawne - Min Chih-Ziron- Denise - Jessica [BFF!] -Amanda-Mahisha

Ben~ Ivory~ Xuewen ~ Alina ~Priscilla~Yuhan~Yiksheng ~Waikhei~ Xinyi ~Leng Yuk ~ Charlotte ~ Rachel ~Weilee~Sabrina ~ Katherine ~EDS BLOG :D

Kidou



~Hougyouku~
To be happy!! :D
To have a 3.4 GPA
To be a great dancer
To be able to indulge in Anime + Video Games + Dance 24/7

~Bankai~
done by chronic
wallpapers from deviantart.
fonts from dafont.com