Sigh.This sounds so '???' but well...
At times I wanna help so much,but I can't help but be unable to help.
Ok I know this is hard to comprehend because it doesn't make much sense but really.
How many times have we all felt so helpless,just watching the people around us get hurt over and over again?
I'm going like mad because of this.I hate myself so much.I hate myself for hurting him without myself knowing it.I hate myself for going too far a distance to just try and see if I took up part of his attention.I hate myself for not being able to be there for him when he's just so upset and having the time of his life suffering.I hate myself for this so much...
I'm really sorry...I really wish I could just sit beside you and at least be there for you when you need someone [well everyone does need someone sometimes.It's practically impossible to face the world on your own,no matter how strong you are]...And I don't wanna count how many times I've done that because I feel like I've sort of neglected you too and I'm not there enough for you when you're down.
Gawd I wanna T.T
Anyways,be strong ok?I'm still gonna keep that promise I made to you...forever and ever :)