Sigh.
A few days ago,I felt like a third party.
I FELT LIKE A THIRD PARTY.And as if that wasn't bad enough,I'm not supposed to be feeling like that.Plus it was horrible timing to feel that way.
I don't know what you all might say,this post isn't meant to offend,but I really have to let out what's inside of me so here goes.
I can't tell.I can't see straight anymore.
I can't make my mind up.
Sometimes I feel that we really do have something.
And sometimes I feel that I'm just having wishful thinking on my part.That I don't belong.That in your heart my name doesn't exist.
And sometimes when I just think about the future,I just have to wonder and doubt if you'll even be a part of it.Because sometimes I feel that we're so close and that there's no distance between our hearts,but sometimes I feel that your hand is slowly letting mine go and that soon you would forget me.
Especially on that day when I felt third-partyish.
I felt like I was coming between something.
I felt like I was the barrier.
I felt like I was the stupid little girl who thought that she had it when in actual fact,she had lost it all.
I felt like I was invisible.
I felt like to you,I was no one.
No one.
Sometimes I really feel like I'm something to you,but sometimes when I see what my eyes tell me,I start to feel that,maybe you don't really need me anymore.You can survive without me.You don't really need me around,you have other people.
And maybe your reaction to this post will be all WTH-ish,but I can't keep this within myself anymore.
And yeah you will say I'm paranoid,but the only reason why I act like this is because you aren't just anyone to me.I already accepted your persona and stuff,but even though I accepted it,there are just some things that I can't help to notice.
Like you seeming to be embarrassed to be seen with me.
That is so obvious.
I'm waiting for something to happen,but it just isn't happening even if I wait...