Today EDS was weird...
Firstly we were stranded in the hall for about an hour.We were supposed to practise Viva in the hall,but there was no space.And then we couldn't use the dance studio until 2nd option EDS dance auditions were over.So we Year 2s stranded together.Then we went up to see the tennis courts on the 4th level.It was
HUGE.HUGEHUGEHUGEHUGEHUGE!!!Then we tried locking Charlotte in there lol.But it failed SIGH.Then Mr Ken helped us and found a space for us to practise.It was so dirty.Daryl's feet were practically black due to all that dirt.My socks were so dirty I decided to wear my jazz shoes so my jazz shoes got dirty...Anyways we rehearsed Viva and Diamonds once.
And Charlotte the stupid ah bei kept writing his and my name on the board and scribbled heart shapes all over so imagine how busy I was erasing all that.Worst thing was the marker ink was rather hard to erase.And
EVERYONE SAW IT.I THINK.STUPID AH BEI!!!!Then later we Year 2s [or at least like 1/3 of us...] showed the seniors what we had done for our item so far.Later we returned to the dance studio
.AT LAST.Practice was really normal after that,other than the fact that Charlotte made a Ben song lol XD
HISTORICAL MOMENT.I DID A TRIPLE SPIN.And I think Bevan wanted me to do one part of Viva with Vanessa???
Ok then later,I went home on bus 158.Then I saw this teenage couple sitting together and then the girl's head was on the guy's shoulder and the guy was like smelling her hair???His hand was on on her shoulder so imagine how weird it was.I looked away OMG.
And yeah so it is sweet but I really don't understand the hair smelling part.And why is it that everywhere I go,I see teenage couples going out,holding hands,or the guy's arm on the girl's shoulder?Really.I see couples walking all over the place,holding hands,or maybe the guy's arm around the girl's waist or on the shoulder.In some cases I see them like hugging?Yeah the worst I ever saw was at J8.There was a couple doing what Mush calls tongue action and they had to do it like right near the escalator.The hugging and stuff is extreme but yeah the holding hands and stuff is nice.It's so sweet.Too bad I don't have that sort of privilege...