XUEWEN!!YOU AH TAG ME!!!But this is gonna be fun so ah well XD
1] the person who tagged you is ?
;; Xuewen!!!
2] Your relationshop wif him/her is
;; my wonderful amazing excellent friend who is 100% random and definitely CRAZY XD
3]your 5 impression of him /her is ?
- random
- very fun to be with
- extremely nice
- wise old xuewen
- quite...uhm sick
4]The most memorable thing he/she has done to you?
;; help me with my complicated problems.she gives great advice you know!
5]The most memorable thing he/she has said to you?
;; I have NO idea
6]if he/she become your lover , you will ?
;; ahhh I see where this is going.Yeah if that happened,I will dump Ben and go with her!!HA I'm not of crooked orientation I WOULDN'T DO THAT
7] if he/she become your , the thing he/she has to improve on will be ?
; eh iron clothes on the webcam and I must take that photo of her doing so!!!LOL
8]if he/she becomes your enemy , you will ?
;; she won't.I'm sure of it
9]There is no spoon question.
;; EH???
10] what you want yo tell him/her now is ?
;; mush needs to shave.URGENT!!!
11] your overall impression of him/her is ?
;;the most amazing tortoise on the face of this earth!!!
12]how do you tink people around you feel abt you?
;; they LOVE me!!!Ahh no,joking.
13]the characteristics you love of yourself are?
;;I can defend myself.With one nice KICK!!!
14] on the contrary, characteristics you hate yourself are?
;;I'm lousy.I can't even please my MUM T.T
15] the most ideal person you want to be is?
;;Someone great.A respectful person who has done something to benefit our world.
16]for ppl tat care and like you , say something to them.
;; Oh wow.YAY
17] pass this quiz to 10 ppl tat you wish to know how they feel about you
#1.Benben [PLEASE DO THIS I'M BEGGING YOU!!!Come back to blogging this once PLEASEEEEEE]
#2.Yiqi[BESTIE XD]
#3.Jessica[BESTIE XD]
#4.Xin yi
#5.Charlotte
#6.Priscilla
#7.Katherine
#8.Zhi Ping
#9.Germaine
#10.Jermaine
18] who is no.6 having a relationship with?{Priscilla}
;; I don't know...
19] is no.9 a male or female ?{Germaine}
;; Female.YES female
20]if no. 7 and no.10 are together will it be a good thing ?{Katherine and Jermaine}
;; It's not exactly...proper
21] what is no. 2 studying ?{Yiqi}
;; School subjects.Music.Grade 8 Violin
22]when was the last time you had a chat with no.3?{Jessica}
;; On teachers' day,when we all went back to Rosyth and had a Besties reunion:)
23]what kind of music band does no.8 like ?{Zhi Ping}
;; Britney Spears.I remember when I went her house,we were listening to Britney's music!!
24]does no.1 have any siblings?{Ben}
;; 2 younger brothers.Who he hates XP
25]will you woo no.3 ?{Jessica}
;; I'm straight.And I won't we are both straight people
26]how about no.7 ?{Katherine}
;; She's my Ah ma
27]is no. 4 single?{Xinyi}
;; yeah.maybe.I don't know.But she's great,she can't stay single for long XP
28] wad is the surname of no. 5 ?{Charlotte}
;; Lee
29] what are the hobbies of no.10 ?{Jermaine}
;; Blogging.She used to do robotics and ballet too.
30]do no. 5 and no.9 get along well ?{Charlotte and Germaine}
;; they don't even KNOW each other
31] where is no.2 studying at ?{Yiqi}
;; St Nicholas
32]say something about no.1 { Ben }
;; eh...he is my dear dear Benben who I
LOVE taking unglam shots of.He's great.Just that he forgets the promises he gives me
FAR TOO EASILY.Still dear Benben all the same! XD
33]have you tried developings for no.8 ?{Zhi Ping}
;; HUH???!!!NO SHE'S MY SISTER
34] where does no.9 live?{Germaine}
;;quite far away from my house
35] what colour does no. 4 likes ?{Xinyi}
;; I don't knowwww
36] are no.1 and no.5 best friends ?{Ben & Charlotte}
;; they get along well XD Ah bei approval!!!
37] does no.1 have any pets?{Ben}
;; Sure he does.He has a bunny called Wanwan.
38] is no.7 the sexiest person in the world ?{Katherine}
;; Yesyes YES!!!
39] what is no.10 doing now ?{Jermaine}
;; How am I supposed to know?
DONE!!!AT LAST