Took this quiz from my bestie's blog out of pure boredom XDA. People who have been tagged must post this on their blogs.
B. Tag 8 ppl to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These ppl must state who they are tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.
C. Continue this game by sending it to 8 other ppl:
Ivory,Xuewen,Priscilla,Xinyi,Jessie,Jermaine,Hui Ge and of course BEN XP
1.What have you been doing recently?
Playing away and emoing as well.Too bad life likes getting tangled up into knots
2.Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
When my phone never vibrates.I expected an sms most of the time but it doesn't come
3.What happened at 10am today?
I was staring at the Wii
4.When did u last cry?
I don't know
5.Believe in fate/destiny?
Yup.And that we can sort of control it a bit too
6.What do you want in your life now?
For me and him to be back to normal.Like when we just started out.Nowadays there's a lot of AP issues
7.Do you carry a umbrella when it rains or just put up ur hood???
I think putting up a hood is much more fun XD HAHA!!!
8.Whats your favourite thing to have on ur bed?
Lots of soft toys!!! <3
9.What bottoms are you wearing now?
Shorts
10.Whats the nicest thing in your inbox?
Emptiness.I'm glad YKM doesn't spammy up my inbox!!!
11.Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
YES.I KNOW I DO.AND SOMETIMES BECAUSE OF THIS WEIRD TRAIT OF MINE I END UP RUINING THEM!!!
12.Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
Hm...No
13.What was the last movie you caught?
High School Musical 3
14. I'm proud of ........
DANCE!!!<3 OOH YEAH
15.What does your oldest text msg in ur inbox says?
Thanks darling:) [I don't need to say where that came from.And if YKM said that I would have given him a black eye.Plus he doesn't have a handphone]
16.What was the last song u sang out loud?
In the bathroom?I have no idea I haven't done it in a long time lol XP
17.Do you have any nicknames?
YAH!!!Lets list it out:
From Ben-->wanwan
From EDS Coach-->Jade
From Besties Yiqi and Jess-->WY
18.What does ur last text msg says?
Ok.Me too.I'm getting split personality I think
19.What time did u go to bed last night?
Close to midnight
20.Are you currently happy?
NOPE.NOT AT ALL
21.Who gives u the best advice?
Yiqi.Xuewen.I don't know
22.Do u eat whipped cream straight from can?
Can I???
23.Who did you talk on the phone last night?
No one.Sigh sad sad
24.Is something bugging you now?
Of course!!!
25.What/who was the last person to make you laugh?
Felicia the Amazing Mushy Mushroom
26.Do you wear toe socks?
What's that?Our toes need socks???!!!
27.Who was the last person you missed a call from?
I don't know.I don't have caller ID on my handphone
28.Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yup
29.What annoys you most in a person?
When they have a sudden change in attitude and go all weird on me
30.Do you have a crush on someone?
I seem to be going in circles on this
31.Have you ever done cocaine?
I'm a good citizen who doesn't do illegal stuff
32.What is the colour of your room?
PINK!!!
33.Would you kill someone you hate for a billion bucks?
No.It's sinful to kill!!!I can't even bear to kill an ant!!I try to flick it away unless I go desperate!!!
34.Do you believe in the saying,’Talk is cheap’?
I don't understand that saying.I believe in 'Most guys are idiotic' though.HAHAHAHA
35.Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
My younger sis.Putulam Doggie.She was fascinated by my mosquito net
36.Who was the last person to hug you?
I don't know...
37.Did you see the last person you kissed recently ?
I kissed someone??WHO???!!!
38.Do you have a life?
Wish I did
39.Have you ever thought someone died,when they didnt?
Does Drama serials count?
40.What is the reason behind yr profile song?
My current profile song?Should be 'Breathless' by Shayne Ward.Why?I love that song.DONE
41.Who was the last person you saw in yr dreams ?
BEN XD
42.Last time you smiled?
Seconds ago
43.Have you changed this year?
Yeah.Grew taller and got fatter HUH
44.What are you listening to rite now?
MSN TONE!!!
45.Are you talking to someone while doing this?
Yun qi DA JIE!!!
46.Do you walk with your eyes closed or open?
Both!!!HAHA eyes open most of the time.I don't sleep walk ok
47.Is there a quote you live by?
Whatever happens,must keep happy.Tomorrow will be better.I hope...
48.Do you want someone you can never have?
I guess so
49.Have you ever played an instrument?
Yup
50.What was the worst idea you’ve had this week?
Deciding to joke Ben back by pretending that I'm gonna break up with him.It totally backfired can,now he's got a big misunderstanding with me DX
51.What were you doing last night at 11pm?
Staring into space
52.Are you happy with your love life now ?
No...I should really shut up next time
53.What song best describes yr love life?
Ah lemme think.'Poetry' by Danity Kane
54.Does the person know you like him/her?
DUH!!!
55.Who always makes you laugh?
Lots of people do
56.Do you speak other languages other than english?
YUP!!!
57.Favourite websites?
Too many to name.
58.Whats yr middle name?
Wan.Issit?
60.What do you think you are like?
A bunny!!!
61.Who will you choose to die with?
Um...someone I'm close to and that I like.But I'm not dying yet.I won't die that easily
62.Where have you been today?
Thomson Plaza.Ate Swensens too
63.What game do you play often?
NEOPETS!!!
64.Who are you missing now?
Ben T.T
65.If you had to choose between your friend or your lover which will you choose?
I don't want to answer that
66.What are you doing right now?
Emoing.Sigh no one's listening
67.Which primary school are you from?
ROSYTH SCHOOL.AND PROUD OF IT!!!
68.Name 3 colours that you like?
Pink!Purple!Silver!
69.What emotion do you like to show?
I exude hyperness as well as sadness.SIGHHHHHHH
70.What is your life to you ?
It's something with lots of obstacles.You will overcome it somehow