Wednesday, December 03, 2008

People,I have found a purpose in life.

I want to end all this unfairness in this world.

The death of Ms Lo,who was killed in Mumbai has made me realise something that I really want to do.
This world is unfair.Most of us know that already.
Animals are abused.
Terrorism occurs.
Global Warming is harming our Earth,our home.
People are deprived of an essential something.
There are people out there,starving and homeless,and here we are,sitting at home eating chips.

I'm going to set up a site on freewebs...I want everyone to know about this and support my small movement...Please?
Anyways I need to set up a group,who wants to join?
Tell me please:)

releases my bankai on 6:43 AMY


~The Shinigami~
Lee Wan Yu
29th November
Rosythian--->Dunmanian
FinalFantasy fan :D
Bleach Fan :D
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama fan :D
K-ON! fan



~Gotei 13~
GlitterFly.com - Customize and Share your images

YiQi [bff!!] -Zhi Ping - Xin Yi - Sis - Jessica - Syafiqah
Germaine - Kimberley - Yun Ru - Cara - Jermaine - Dawne - Min Chih-Ziron- Denise - Jessica [BFF!] -Amanda-Mahisha

Ben~ Ivory~ Xuewen ~ Alina ~Priscilla~Yuhan~Yiksheng ~Waikhei~ Xinyi ~Leng Yuk ~ Charlotte ~ Rachel ~Weilee~Sabrina ~ Katherine ~EDS BLOG :D

Kidou



~Hougyouku~
To be happy!! :D
To have a 3.4 GPA
To be a great dancer
To be able to indulge in Anime + Video Games + Dance 24/7

~Bankai~
done by chronic
wallpapers from deviantart.
fonts from dafont.com