Sunday, November 23, 2008

WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!!
I HAVE THE SAME STAR SIGN AS SHAUNA NOLAND,MY FAVOURITE DANCER FROM 'SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE' 3!!!
SHE'S A SAGGITARUS TOO!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHH SAME STAR SIGN AS MY IDOL!!!!!!!!
HOK HAS MYSPACE TOO!!!
DOMINIC HAS MYSPACE TOO!!!
SARA HAS MYSPACE TOO!!!
SABRA HAS MYSPACE TOO!!!

I went shopping today.With my mum,older sister and younger sister.
Bought lots of stuff.Like CHOCOLATE.The trolley was stuffed with chocolate alright
We ate Fish & Co. for lunch.I was extremely full.
Then we shopped more!!!There was nothing in Robinsons,so we went over to OG.I finally found decent clothes that I liked there.YAY:) And and and we went back to Esprit.I saw this super pretty dress which I SO WANTED TO BUY.BUT IT WAS $129.90!!!PLUS IT WAS SHORT,I'D GROW OUT OF IT QUICKLY.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I wanted that dress.In the end I found a tank top and a skirt.And a pink and grey shirt.Then it was done.THEN we went to have chocolate fondue at Haagen Dazs.

AND THAT'S WHERE MY YOUNGER SIS SPILLED ICE COLD WATER ALL OVER MY SHOES AND MY LEGS AND DEPRIVED ME OF NORMAL TEMPERATURE FEET DX

Love the fondue though

releases my bankai on 4:34 AMY


~The Shinigami~
Lee Wan Yu
29th November
Rosythian--->Dunmanian
FinalFantasy fan :D
Bleach Fan :D
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama fan :D
K-ON! fan



~Gotei 13~
GlitterFly.com - Customize and Share your images

YiQi [bff!!] -Zhi Ping - Xin Yi - Sis - Jessica - Syafiqah
Germaine - Kimberley - Yun Ru - Cara - Jermaine - Dawne - Min Chih-Ziron- Denise - Jessica [BFF!] -Amanda-Mahisha

Ben~ Ivory~ Xuewen ~ Alina ~Priscilla~Yuhan~Yiksheng ~Waikhei~ Xinyi ~Leng Yuk ~ Charlotte ~ Rachel ~Weilee~Sabrina ~ Katherine ~EDS BLOG :D

Kidou



~Hougyouku~
To be happy!! :D
To have a 3.4 GPA
To be a great dancer
To be able to indulge in Anime + Video Games + Dance 24/7

~Bankai~
done by chronic
wallpapers from deviantart.
fonts from dafont.com