Saturday, November 15, 2008

To Ben:
Here's MY reply to you.What do you mean by 'how I impacted my friends'?Look,I never intend to hurt my friends or those around me[the only exception is YKM because he HAS to give up or else we can't even remain friends].Why don't you elaborate in what way I impacted my friends?
First of all the things I do for my friends are to keep them happy and make them look on the bright side.You can't deny that because of what happened during the EOYs period ok?!The only impact I try to make on my friends are to make them happy,stay optimistic,maybe be hyper and happy in a Rikku way and just do what I can to help them and give them my friendship and my support in whatever they do!I don't make friends to harm people!!
I don't know who told you what and what they said to make me seem CRUEL,VICIOUS AND DESPICABLE,but until you tell me exactly what happened and let me know if I really committed any irreperable wrongdoing,all I can say now is that I never have harmful intentions to harm my friends and my conscience is clear,because I don't see what I did that might have offended that person who told you so I'm not guilty of it.If I really did something wrong,it would have bugged me for years and I would have apologised for it because I don't shirk from my wrongdoings and avoid apologising for something I did wrong.But maybe I don't know what it is,maybe I don't remember because it was such a long time ago!But unless you tell me what happened,this problem won't ever be solved and I won't be able to make up for what I did wrong[that is,IF I'm really in the wrong].So my last words to you now is:you have to talk to me about it!!!

releases my bankai on 9:38 PMY


~The Shinigami~
Lee Wan Yu
29th November
Rosythian--->Dunmanian
FinalFantasy fan :D
Bleach Fan :D
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama fan :D
K-ON! fan



~Gotei 13~
GlitterFly.com - Customize and Share your images

YiQi [bff!!] -Zhi Ping - Xin Yi - Sis - Jessica - Syafiqah
Germaine - Kimberley - Yun Ru - Cara - Jermaine - Dawne - Min Chih-Ziron- Denise - Jessica [BFF!] -Amanda-Mahisha

Ben~ Ivory~ Xuewen ~ Alina ~Priscilla~Yuhan~Yiksheng ~Waikhei~ Xinyi ~Leng Yuk ~ Charlotte ~ Rachel ~Weilee~Sabrina ~ Katherine ~EDS BLOG :D

Kidou



~Hougyouku~
To be happy!! :D
To have a 3.4 GPA
To be a great dancer
To be able to indulge in Anime + Video Games + Dance 24/7

~Bankai~
done by chronic
wallpapers from deviantart.
fonts from dafont.com