OH HOO I'm like reminded of the EOYs period again.
Just that it's worse this time...
Yeah I keep having a silent conversation with the voicemail box.[That thingy's voice pisses me off!!!] And the signing-off right after I start a conversation.Yeah
WHADDUP WITH THAT??!!! If you're angry then tell me in my face!!!Don't need to go avoiding me!!!If you can ignore me like this then
WHY are you asking me what CDs I have???!!!And yeah your phone is
OBVIOUSLY ON since I can get a ringing tone...You better have a good reason for not replying my smses and returning my calls...if you're BUSY the
LEAST you could do is
SMS ME AND TELL ME YOU'RE BUSY!!!INSTEAD OF TREATING ME LIKE AN INVISIBLE PERSON!!!IT'S NOT LIKE I'M GONNA GO AFTER YOU WITH A GUN AND STRANGLE YOU FOR BEING BUSY AND NOT BE ABLE TO TALK TO ME!!!!!!Ok done with the rant.HUH!