Friday, October 31, 2008

Yesterday had it's share of good and bad times:)

I went out to Vivo City with Janelle,Xuewen,Priscilla,Xin yi,Alyssa,Ao Kun,Ben and Bryan.I met up with Ben on the MRT and then when we got off,we saw Ao Kun looking rather *UHM* ah bei.AHAHAHAHA.Ok then we saw Alyssa.Finally the rest of them came and most of us thought Xuewen looked like a preschooler.AHAHAHAHA

We watched the Coffin.It was seriously scary.I didn't dare look up most of the time.Ugh...

Then we went to the Arcade.Played lots of stuff...There was House of the Dead 4 and Tekken 6 <3 Yay:)
Played a lot with Ben:)
I won him at CAR RACING.OH YEAH!!!
Xuewen won me though.Ahaha.And the seat was vibrating!!OMGEEZ

Then we went to Starbucks for a drink.Me,Xuewen and Janelle shared this cup of coffee.It was SUPER HOT.To makie things worse,we drank out of a STRAW.That seriously turned the temperature up.Then we started snapping pictures and Priscilla got a picture of me and Ben.GAWD I looked horrible.Definitely not the best picture.Yeah and something a QUITE disgusting happened.I don't think anyone noticed but yeah.It felt sick.BWAH.

Then AK and Janelle went home.Priscilla took this AWESOME picture of them together!!AHAHAHAHA

Then me,Xuewen,Priscilla,Bryan and Ben went to Skypark.Splashed a bit.Then I realised it was HORRIBLY LATE.So by the time I got home,I got a terrible scream from Mum and I got GROUNDED FOR THE WHOLE HOLIDAY.This is horrible!!!Sigh should have went earlier,but it's not everyday I get to go out and have this much fun T.T SIGH

releases my bankai on 5:42 AMY


~The Shinigami~
Lee Wan Yu
29th November
Rosythian--->Dunmanian
FinalFantasy fan :D
Bleach Fan :D
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama fan :D
K-ON! fan



~Gotei 13~
GlitterFly.com - Customize and Share your images

YiQi [bff!!] -Zhi Ping - Xin Yi - Sis - Jessica - Syafiqah
Germaine - Kimberley - Yun Ru - Cara - Jermaine - Dawne - Min Chih-Ziron- Denise - Jessica [BFF!] -Amanda-Mahisha

Ben~ Ivory~ Xuewen ~ Alina ~Priscilla~Yuhan~Yiksheng ~Waikhei~ Xinyi ~Leng Yuk ~ Charlotte ~ Rachel ~Weilee~Sabrina ~ Katherine ~EDS BLOG :D

Kidou



~Hougyouku~
To be happy!! :D
To have a 3.4 GPA
To be a great dancer
To be able to indulge in Anime + Video Games + Dance 24/7

~Bankai~
done by chronic
wallpapers from deviantart.
fonts from dafont.com