SIGHSIGHSIGH.I don't think he likes me anymore.
I've sensed that like weeks ago?
He doesn't say anything sweet anymore.
And whenever I talk about my horrible day,he just goes 'I see'.
Maybe he lost it for me and likes another girl.
Does he even intend to go out with me during the holidays?
Plus apparently,saying sweet stuff will affect one's studies.
It doesn't affect mine.In fact,it puts me on
HIGH.Ah ah ah I don't know.
I'm feeling confused.
Plus that day during the ant invasion,something happened.
I almost wanted to grab my bag and
STORM RIGHT OFF.That thing wasn't anyone's fault.
But seeing it just makes me...UGH.
They sort of bumped chest to chest?
I don't know how to describe it.
They were ewwing away,but I wonder if he really felt ewwish.
Or whether he was
EXCITED.I'm just confused.
I wouldn't be confused if you didn't show anything.
I'm not blaming you,I'm just saying what I feel.
When I asked you yesterday,you didn't reply me.
Are you avoiding the question?
Maybe you don't feel anything anymore.
You seem very happy without me.
You seem very happy when you're with your other friends.
I shan't say anymore.
Before you get pissed off and say I'm paranoid.
Or stupid.
Or silly.
I'm
NOT being paranoid!!!
Every other girl would react that way if they were me.
This kind of thing...
It's almost
IMPOSSIBLE to let it go that easily.