Saturday, October 04, 2008

THE QUIZ-THAT-IS-MEANT-PURELY-FOR-FUN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Yesh I have created another quiz!!!THE MOST SHOCKING QUIZ IN THE WHOLE WORLD.PREPARED TO DROP YOUR MOUTHS OPEN:)
*Created By LWY

PURELY...lets see how pure and angelic we are:) :
-Are you horny?=======HELL NO!!!
-Have any sick images EVER popped up in your mind?YES hugging is considered sick HAHA=======Um...Well...Yeah!!!
-Most revealing stuff you have ever worn=======My Chinese New Year's clothes like a few years back.Brown mini skirt and white spaghetti strap top.Now you know why I have a phobia for short skirts?
-Sickest costume EVER=======YeshYESH!!!Ok it's my chinese dance costume in 2003.It was my first ever chinese dance performance AND dance performance BWAH

FOR...personal personal:
-Girl you care for in the whole wide world=======Too many to name!!All the people that I missed from my primary school and my closest friends in my current school [refer to previous quiz]
-Guy you care for in the whole wide world=======I don't need to say who:) BENBEN?XD
-Person you have talked to on the phone the most=======Yi Qi!!!
-1st person you took neoprints with=======Yi Qi and Jessica!!!WOOO the 3 BESTIES XP
-The person who has taken up the most space in your handphone's inbox=======Ben
-Person you HATE in the whole wide world=======YU KE MING.I DONT EVEN NEED TO TELL YOU!!!I hate him FOREVER GRAGHHHHH IDIOTTTTTTT

FUN...HMHMHM...:
-Presents you want for your birthday=======I don't know...hairband???Cute stuff like bracelets and soft toys[preferably BUNNIES].I don't know,anything works...LOL
-Stuff you last chewed[food...paper...nails...]=======FRIED FISH FILLET!!!!

Now tag someone!!!
YiQi
Jess
Ben
Xuewen
Ivory

ENJOY XP

releases my bankai on 5:03 AMY


~The Shinigami~
Lee Wan Yu
29th November
Rosythian--->Dunmanian
FinalFantasy fan :D
Bleach Fan :D
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama fan :D
K-ON! fan



~Gotei 13~
GlitterFly.com - Customize and Share your images

YiQi [bff!!] -Zhi Ping - Xin Yi - Sis - Jessica - Syafiqah
Germaine - Kimberley - Yun Ru - Cara - Jermaine - Dawne - Min Chih-Ziron- Denise - Jessica [BFF!] -Amanda-Mahisha

Ben~ Ivory~ Xuewen ~ Alina ~Priscilla~Yuhan~Yiksheng ~Waikhei~ Xinyi ~Leng Yuk ~ Charlotte ~ Rachel ~Weilee~Sabrina ~ Katherine ~EDS BLOG :D

Kidou



~Hougyouku~
To be happy!! :D
To have a 3.4 GPA
To be a great dancer
To be able to indulge in Anime + Video Games + Dance 24/7

~Bankai~
done by chronic
wallpapers from deviantart.
fonts from dafont.com