Friday, October 03, 2008

Ok I think someone is pissed with me DX
Sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyy XP

Ok anyways,Malay and LA Paper 1 was EASY.Not the best piece of cake I've ever eaten,but it was EASY!!!! YAY!!!

After Exam Plans:
*GO OUT WITH FRIENDS!!!I so don't care I HAVE to go out!!!Attendance by Mush is COMPULSORY.Mushy messenger WOO!
*Write a 1000 word poem.
Can I do it?Hope so.
What's the main topic? The injustice and unfairness of humanity and a reflection of what we have done to destroy,kill and harm our world.All in a short phrase: WHY WE DON'T HAVE WORLD PEACE
*Choreograph dances with Charlotte!!Charlotte PLEASEEEEEE contemporary and hip hop PLEASEEEEEEE
*Go mad.WAIT!I'm ALREADY MAD!!!One up for meeeee
*Play FFX No Sphere Grid.I want to kill Evrae so badly!! I need an alternte combination to get Super Mighty G.I am NOT gonna let Evrae kill me!!He's too easy when Zombified [Evrae Altana]
*Play Neopets!!I need to do up my neohome
*Learn more SYTYCD Dances.The dance below is UHM but it's nice.Alyssa agrees!!! XP Mass dance posting.BTW the 2nd dance is THE BEST.If you know how to appreciate it.And YES they are supposed to run like that.
For the 3rd dance,DON'T ASK ME HOW HE JUMPED STRAIGHT ONTO HIS HEAD[0:37].I DON'T KNOW HOW HE DID THAT!!!







releases my bankai on 1:56 AMY


~The Shinigami~
Lee Wan Yu
29th November
Rosythian--->Dunmanian
FinalFantasy fan :D
Bleach Fan :D
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama fan :D
K-ON! fan



~Gotei 13~
GlitterFly.com - Customize and Share your images

YiQi [bff!!] -Zhi Ping - Xin Yi - Sis - Jessica - Syafiqah
Germaine - Kimberley - Yun Ru - Cara - Jermaine - Dawne - Min Chih-Ziron- Denise - Jessica [BFF!] -Amanda-Mahisha

Ben~ Ivory~ Xuewen ~ Alina ~Priscilla~Yuhan~Yiksheng ~Waikhei~ Xinyi ~Leng Yuk ~ Charlotte ~ Rachel ~Weilee~Sabrina ~ Katherine ~EDS BLOG :D

Kidou



~Hougyouku~
To be happy!! :D
To have a 3.4 GPA
To be a great dancer
To be able to indulge in Anime + Video Games + Dance 24/7

~Bankai~
done by chronic
wallpapers from deviantart.
fonts from dafont.com