I have so much amazing memories...I wanna thank 1E with all my heart for this AWESOME year!!!And we 100% rule...WE GOT 2nd FOR CLASS LEAGUE!!!! [And one way or another,Mr Lee shall treat us to ICE CREAM]
I want to thank all us ERASMANIANS :) I can remember all our register numbers by heart!!!
1.Alyssa:my fellow dance crazy partner!!!Who I have infected with for my love of SYTYCD XD
2.Leng Yuk:a super nice girl who I have known since P3 XD
3.Felicia:the fantastic MUSHY MUSHROOM who is Britney MAD XD
4.Xuewen:my dear hyper friend XD with very nice hair
5.Ziran:the awesome and smart chinese dancer XD
6.Mabel:a very sweet and nice person XD
7.Janelle:my fantastic band-crazy friend XD
8.Samantha:the amazingly lame one who is awesome XD
9.Wan Yu: eh myself?ok then.whee!!AHAHA XD
10.Waikhei:the super super extremely CUTE one!!! XD
11.Yiksheng:the quiet but hardworking,awesome girl XD
12.Sibin:the french pro who I spent lots of time with during Level Camp!!Amazing person XD
13.Priscilla:the loves-her-hair,extremely pretty and great girl XD
14.Xinyi:my super sporty friend who rates a 20 on the scale of awesomeness,with 10 being the highest [my scale has EXPLODED] XD
15.Yuhan:the graceful,pretty and gentle girl who is very very lovable XD
16.Choymun:the quiet but nice girl XD
17.Yunqi:my super pretty dajie!!!who can sing very extremely well XD
18.Yueying:my vball crazy friend who is 100% wonderful XD
19.Hweewern:the girl I enjoyed doing RS with,who is very motivated in her work XD
20.Alina:my cute,hyper friend who always makes me happy [she has some kind of happy aura] XD
21.Claire:the very cheerful,happy girl XD
22.Ivory:my fellow neopian whom I love very much [les partners lol] XD
23.Zeng Jin:the very enthusiastic and cheerful girl XD
24.Xiaotong:my very lovely friend who is amazingly good tempered XD
Sorry I haven't much to say about the class guys,because I don't know them too well...
But all I can say is that no matter how irritating you all are sometimes,I know you all are good people and well, everyone has their strengths and I believe that you all have your own too.
25.Ben:the nicest guy I have ever met,but unfortunately EMO,which he shouldn't be.CHEER UPPPPP :)
1E ROXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX <3
I dedicate this song to you all with all my heart!!!Dedicated to all the lovely Erasmanians :)See you all next year!!!
Footprints in the Sand by Leona Lewis
You walked with me Footprints in the sand And helped me understand Where I'm going You walked with me When I was all alone With so much unknown Along the way
And just when I I thought I'd lost my way You gave me strength to carry on That's when I heard you say
I promise you I'm always there When your heart is filled with sorrow And despair And I'll carry you When you need a friend You'll find my footprints in the sand
When I'm weary Well I know you'll be there Cause I can feel you When you say
I promise you I'm always there When your heart is filled with sadness and despair Oh, I'll carry you When you need a friend You'll find my footprints in the sand
[choir]
When your heart is full of sadness and despair I'll carry you When you need a friend
I promise you I'm always there When you need a friend You'll find my footprints In the sand
releases my bankai on 5:02 AMY
~The Shinigami~
Lee Wan Yu
29th November
Rosythian--->Dunmanian
FinalFantasy fan :D
Bleach Fan :D
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama fan :D
K-ON! fan