I got tagged.BY BEN XD (IDC BEN YOU BETTER DO MY QUIZ!!!You must be honoured to do that SUPER LAME QUIZ made by ME!!!!!)
BIOLOGY
Q.Are you right-handed or left-handed?--Right Handed.Just look at my left handwriting and SCREAM
Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?--Teeth...Hair...SERIOUSLY!!I plucked out a strand of my hair yesterday for fun.I'm not like Feli,will pluck or SHAVE IT ALL OFF
Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted?--Myself.After falling flat on my butt while spinning
Q. Have you ever been knocked out?--YESHHH!!!!!!!!!!I have.
BULLSHITOLOGY
Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?--Of course!So I can do what I really wanna do before I leave.
Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?-- Um...Allie.For some reason I really like that name XD
Q. What color do you think looks best on you?-- PINK.BLACK.WHITE.I look good in almost everything except blue and yellow!!!LOL joking!!But I look horrid in blue and yellow.And orange:)
Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item?--hair?
DAREOLOGY
Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?-- No.I'm not a lesbian so I won't.However,if you make a really good offer, I might.No...I'd probably take it then run off so I don't have to do it.And if I really did it I think I might make someone angry and jealous?
Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?-- HELL NO
Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?--HELL NO CRAZY PUFF
Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?-- No.I'm not some crazy hot sauce swallowing machine!!!!
Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?-- NEVER.I WILL NEVER KILL.I don't even feel like killing ants...
DUMBOLOGY
Q. What is in your left pocket?-- I GOT A POCKET GOT A POCKET FULL OF SUNSHINEEEEEEE.AND OPTIMISM.
Q. Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?--Geek attack?I don't know haven't seen it
Q. Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?-- Granite
Q. Do you sit or stand in the shower?-- sometimes I sit,sometimes I stand.I stand most of the time though.I sit when I'm tired and retarded XP
Q. How many pairs of flip flops do you own?-- One... T.T BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Can I have more?My parents don't see the need of having more than 1 pair of flip flops.Oh which reminds me I HAVE TO BUY FLIP FLOPS FOR SOMEONE'S BIRTHDAY.I promised him...
LASTOLOGY
Q. Last person who texted you?-- BENBEN!!!! XD
Q. Last person who called you? -- Feli mush aka buttyhohopffedypuffedypfft
Q. Person you hugged? -- Um...My younger sister,because she got scared of the flying cockroach in the room
FAVOURITOLOGY
Q. Number? -- 1!!!MY LUCKY NUMBER XP
Q. Season? -- Spring.LOTS AND LOTS OF FLOWERS<3 color="#ff6666"> PINK!!
Black isn't too bad either.Purple is nice.CURRENTOLOGY
Q. Missing someone? --Yesh,very badly....
Q. Mood? --HAPPYYYY
Q. Listening to? --Almost Here-->Bryan McFadden ft Delta Goodrem
Q. Watching? -- My handphone.Waiting for sms?
Q. Worrying about? -- Lots of things!!EOYS,wondering what ******** thinks of me
Q. Wearing? -- Op shirt!!
RANDOMOLOGY
Q. First place you went this morning? --My room.I woke up there
Q. What can you not wait to do? --EOYs to end and WATCH SYTYCD 3 and play FFX
Q. Do you smile often? -- BUT-OF-COS!!!Unless I'm emoing?
Q. Are you a friendly person? -- Why are you asking me that?You should ask my friends!!
TAGG:
YiQi
Jessica
Ivory
Charlotte
Sabrina