Hahaha today was WEIRD.
WHY?
1.I broke my record...I think I broke my past record for
'TALKING TO A GUY ON THE PHONE'.
To Ben:Did we talk for more than 1.5hrs??
2.I refused to take out my socks and went dancing in
SOCKS. Of course I crashed everywhere YEAH!!!
3.I talked to Ben...IN THE
TOILET. It was echoing all over.Haha I managed to guess that Ben was in his toilet...
To Ben again:HAHAHA NOTHING CAN ESCAPE ME...IT ISN'T THAT EASY TO TRICK ME XP didn't take a cake to hear the echoes and guess you were in the toilet.
4.MUSH's SISTER SPILLED MUSH SOUP ALL OVER MUSH.
To Mush:WOOO!!!How did it taste?I WANNA TRY
5.My rabbits toppled their little house...UGH
6.I was sniffing my bolster.HEH HEH
7.I kept losing focus and having 'breaks' while writing my chinese composition for today's
EXAM!!EXAM!!!Ok that's enough weirdness for a day...
AND BEN DON'T EMO PLEASE:)