Friday, October 10, 2008

HAHA!!!!
I finished his birthday video!!WOO HOOOOO after so much delay.AGAIN.Video production has considerably and OBVIOUSLY slowed down.
Anyways I'm making a new video now...using 'Almost Here' by Delta Goodrem and Brian McFadden!!!It's gonna be a very emo video...I'll post the lyrics here:) And the song will be placed above the lyrics,since the video DISENABLED EMBEDDING XD ENJOY

br>


Almost Here

Brian:
Did I hear you right?
Cause I thought you said
Let's think it over
You have been my life
And I never planned
Growing old without you

Shadows bleeding through the light
Where the love once shined so bright
Came without a reason
Don't let go on us tonight
Love's not always black and white
Haven't I always loved you?

Delta:
But when I need you
You're almost here
And I know that's not enough
And when I'm with you
I'm close to tears
'cause you're only almost here

Brian:
I would change the world
If I had a chance
Oh won't you let me
Treat me like a child
Throw your arms around me
Oh please protect me

Brian & Delta:
Bruise and battered by your words
Days are shattered, how it hurts

Brian:
Oh, haven't I always loved you?

Delta:
But when I need you
You're almost here
And I know that's not enough
And when I'm with you
I'm close to tears
'cause you're only almost here

Brian & Delta:
Bruise and battered by your words
Days are shattered, now it hurts

Brian:
Haven't I always loved you?

Delta:
But when I need you
You're almost here

Brian:
Well I never knew how far behind I'd left you

Delta:
And when I hold you
You're almost here

Brian: Well I'm sorry that I took our love for granted

Brian & Delta:
And now I'm with you
I'm close to tears

Brian:
Cause I know I'm almost here

Brian & Delta: Only almost here

releases my bankai on 4:52 AMY


~The Shinigami~
Lee Wan Yu
29th November
Rosythian--->Dunmanian
FinalFantasy fan :D
Bleach Fan :D
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama fan :D
K-ON! fan



~Gotei 13~
GlitterFly.com - Customize and Share your images

YiQi [bff!!] -Zhi Ping - Xin Yi - Sis - Jessica - Syafiqah
Germaine - Kimberley - Yun Ru - Cara - Jermaine - Dawne - Min Chih-Ziron- Denise - Jessica [BFF!] -Amanda-Mahisha

Ben~ Ivory~ Xuewen ~ Alina ~Priscilla~Yuhan~Yiksheng ~Waikhei~ Xinyi ~Leng Yuk ~ Charlotte ~ Rachel ~Weilee~Sabrina ~ Katherine ~EDS BLOG :D

Kidou



~Hougyouku~
To be happy!! :D
To have a 3.4 GPA
To be a great dancer
To be able to indulge in Anime + Video Games + Dance 24/7

~Bankai~
done by chronic
wallpapers from deviantart.
fonts from dafont.com