1E GALS NETBALL!!!!WOOOOOOO WE'RE IN THE TOP 4!!! Surprisingly,Mush Mushroom FELICIA was especially strong today!!Her good use of body fats and mushy catchy itchy hands has made her intercept balls very well...Woo for that!!Unfortunately,she stole my cheese fries at Tiong Bahru KFC[we ate lunch there] so I wiped mayonnaise all over her arm!Then she got revenge and SPAT lemonade at me!!OOH MUSHY MUSH YOU'RE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyways,when I go for tution this Saturday,I shall go and buy the game I have been LOVING and PLAYING since I was 6 YEARS OLD.
HOUSE OF THE DEAD III!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHA!!!! That game rocks alright...MUST BUY IT'S SERIOUSLY FUN.PLAY IT AT NIGHT.I PROMISE YOU 100% SATISFACTION AND 100% THAT YOU WILL FREAK OUT. I HAVEN'T FREAKED OUT BEFORE.IT'S SO FUN!!!WHEN YOU SHOOT THE ZOMBIE ALL THE BLOOD LIKE SPEWS OUT YESHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I shall post the demo of the game below.If you're scared of violence,blood and gore and HATE IT,seriously.DON'T WATCH.Or you're gonna faint.Don't say I didn't warn you.It's really DISGUSTINGLY BLOODY.Ok I shan't describe any further. By the way,the 1st part with Thomas Rogan and Dan Taylor,is from House of the Dead II.Love the series!! And at 4:28,those flying things,I HATE THEM.They're really hard to hit
releases my bankai on 12:49 AMY
~The Shinigami~
Lee Wan Yu
29th November
Rosythian--->Dunmanian
FinalFantasy fan :D
Bleach Fan :D
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama fan :D
K-ON! fan