EVERYTHING IN YOUR CLOSET QUIZ*Created by LWY
Person doing the quiz:Lee Wan Yu
Time that you started doing the quiz:6:57
*Your school uniform does NOT count!
1.Count your pants.How many do you have?----->16[pants,shorts,jeans altogether]
2.Count your skirts and dresses.How many do you have?----->7 skirts,2 dresses
3.Count your underwear [this is purely random].How many fo you have?----->um...7?
4.How many of your clothes in your closet are broken/too small/torn/faded/just really old?----->NONE.YAY FOR THAT!
5.What colour dominates your closet[the main colour of your clothes]?----->Pink,black and white
6.Do you like that colour in Q5?----->YESH WAY!!!WOOOOOOOOO XD
7.What colour would you like to dominate your closet?----->Black and purple
8.What have you done in your closet?----->Talk to Ben on the phone
9.What would you like to do in your closet?----->I don't know...Same as what I said in Q8?It's better than the toilet:)
10.Is your closet going to explode?----->Not yet.After I come back from Japan and go shopping,it just might!You'll never know XP
11.How many jackets do you have?----->2 jacket...BWAHHHH T.T
12.Do you want more jackets?----->BUT-TOF-COS!!!!
TAG 5 PEOPLE TO DO THIS QUIZ :)Ben
Xuewen
YiQi
Ivory
Zhi Ping [who should liven up her blog BIG TIME]