Wednesday, September 24, 2008

xxx~~~*LAMEST QUIZ EVER!!!!!!!!---The Top 10s*~~~xxx
Created by:LEE WAN YU
Date:24/9/2008
Copyrighted?OH YEAH.You don't claim that you made that quiz oKAYYY
RULES: Heh heh simply answer the questions![Since I created this quiz,I'm gonna DEMO for you all.]
TOP 10 Favourite Songs Right Now:
1.Bad Girl-Danity Kane fr Missy Elliot
2.The Sweet Escape-Gwen Stefani
3.There's Nothin-Sean Kingston fr Juelz Santana and The Dey
4.Can't Help But Wait-Trey Songz
5.Since You've Been Gone-Day 26
6.Aint Going-Day 26 and Danity Kane
7.When I Grow Up-Pussycat Dolls
8.Gimme More-Britney Spears
9.Crush-David Archueleta
10.4 Mintues-Madonna ft Justin Timberlake
TOP 10 Closest Friends in your current school [Gals]:
1.Janelle
2.Felicia
3.Yun Qi
4.Xuewen
5.Alina
6.Ivory
7.Xin Yi
8.Alyssa
9.Charlotte
10.Yueying
TOP 10 Closest Friends in your current school [Guys]
1.Benjamin XP
2.Arthur [since he's my brother-in-law HAHAHA!]
3.Bryan [he sits beside me HELLO!!!]
4. EH
5. I ...
6.NO
7. MORE
8. LEH!!!
9. TOO
10.BAD I DON'T REALLY TALK TO GUYS
TOP 10 People you miss from your Primary School [If you ARE in Primary School,put your old classmates]:
1.Yi QI
2.Jessica
3.Zhi Ping
4.Klara
5.Hui Ge
6.Jermaine Yee
7.Lidia
8.Germain Seng
9.Natalie
10.Valerie Wong
TOP 10 Hobbies:
1.DANCING!!! OOH YEAHHHH <3
2.Playing Computer
3.Playing PS2
4.Playing PSP
5.Drawing
6.Singing into the microphone like a mad woman.It's just for fun and NO I will not let you listen!!!!
7.Writing Stories
8.Writing Poems [After EOYs I'm gonna write a 1000 word poem,so watch out!]
9.Writing Songs[Haven't done it for a long time]
10.Irritating Felicia.HAHA
TOP 10 Persons/Objects/Animals/Things you have pretended to be:
1.A FLUFFY BUNNY
2.Some contestant in 'So You Think You Can Dance'
3.A Dance teacher
4.Yuna HEH HEH HEH
5.A rock [when I'm stoning]
6.A singer.LOL
7.A rubber band.When I'm stretching
8.A Statue [also when I'm stoning.While sitting in a SPLIT oh wow can you imagine how painful it is]
9.MORE FLUFFY BUNNY
10.A normal Bunny
TOP 10 Career choices:
1.A DANCER.DUHHHHH
2.A Fashion Designer [With Zhi Ping!!]
3.A Dance Choreographer
4.A Writer
5.A Song Writer
6.A Teacher.Hopefully I teach something like Art or Music.Something that doesn't involve boredom XP
7.A Music Video Director
8.A Dance Teacher
9.A Bunny Shop Owner!!!lol
10.A Botanist.I think
TOP 10 Things you want NOW:
1.World Peace XD
2.To be a GREAT DANCER!!!
3.To top the Year 1s for the EDS Assesment [Luigi Jazz,Broadway Jazz and On the spot Choreography]
4.To go out with friends on the last day of exams
5.A crumpler
6.For my birthday to come quickly
7.To learn Neil and Lauren's Hip hop routine from SYTYCD 3
8.To write a 1000 word poem
9.To STOP being neglected T.T
10.MORE BUNNIES!!!!!!!!!!Who clean up their own poo XP
NOW to passing the tag.Only 5 people can be tagged.I tag:
-Ivory
-Xuewen
-YiQi
-Jessica
-Charlotte
HAHAHAHA ENJOY!!!

releases my bankai on 5:21 AMY


~The Shinigami~
Lee Wan Yu
29th November
Rosythian--->Dunmanian
FinalFantasy fan :D
Bleach Fan :D
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama fan :D
K-ON! fan



~Gotei 13~
GlitterFly.com - Customize and Share your images

YiQi [bff!!] -Zhi Ping - Xin Yi - Sis - Jessica - Syafiqah
Germaine - Kimberley - Yun Ru - Cara - Jermaine - Dawne - Min Chih-Ziron- Denise - Jessica [BFF!] -Amanda-Mahisha

Ben~ Ivory~ Xuewen ~ Alina ~Priscilla~Yuhan~Yiksheng ~Waikhei~ Xinyi ~Leng Yuk ~ Charlotte ~ Rachel ~Weilee~Sabrina ~ Katherine ~EDS BLOG :D

Kidou



~Hougyouku~
To be happy!! :D
To have a 3.4 GPA
To be a great dancer
To be able to indulge in Anime + Video Games + Dance 24/7

~Bankai~
done by chronic
wallpapers from deviantart.
fonts from dafont.com