Friday, September 12, 2008
Today was Mooncake Festival Celebrations at DHS!!!!!!!6pm-8.45pmBefore that I had my EDS Dancd assesment.I'm quite happy with how I did and I got praised by the teacher TWICE!!!Oh gawddd I'm so happy!!!
Anyways, today I was like hypering around class:) Then I realisd that Mushair,Ly,Xinyi and Benben weren't there.Bwahaha they went to watch movie and came back way WAY LATE.I actually DAOed Ben. I know but yeah...I'm not putting the reason why I DAOed him on the blog.Some people know.But they won't tell you either so HA!I sort of emo-ed to Xuewen,about why I was feeling upset and stuff. Anyway Ben knows and he tried to look for me outside, but I didn't like talk or anything. *emos*But during the concert at the grandstand, we DID talk. HAHAHAYupyup sort of.Then Shi Min and me went looking for the bus.We had to go to Ghim Moh Primary to look for our bus GAWD. Anyways when Me and Shi Min found the Hougang bus, we were sooo happy!! Surprised to see Mushair Feli too. She was going to her grandma's house. Then somehow Ben became a popular topic in the bus.And the end.I shall shut from here.And just a reminder: I HATE YU KE MING FOREVER
releases my bankai on 7:44 AMY