Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I am so gonna die for the next 4 weeks.
I will be studying EVERYDAY.
EVERYDAY.
MONDAY-SUNDAY.
The only rest day I get is TUESDAY.

What can I say?I'm practically committing suicide!!I'm mad.Studying everyday.I'll keep up my optimism and cheer though,so that the studying doesn't take away my persona.Taking away my TIME AND FUN IS LIKE A CRIME.That's exactly what studying takes away.Studying has committed a crime!!MUAHAHAHAHA

The good thing is,yesterday I...
FOUND THE DANITY KANE AND DAY 26 CD!!!
WOO I BOUGHT BOTH CDs.I had to!
DAY 26 from MAKING THE BAND 4.
DANITY KANE FROM MAKING THE BAND 3.

I have listened to the CD.Verdict?DANITY KANE's CD,WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE, AND DAY 26's SELF TITLED ALBUM ROCKS.IT OWNSSSSSSSSSSS

releases my bankai on 11:53 PMY


~The Shinigami~
Lee Wan Yu
29th November
Rosythian--->Dunmanian
FinalFantasy fan :D
Bleach Fan :D
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama fan :D
K-ON! fan



~Gotei 13~
GlitterFly.com - Customize and Share your images

YiQi [bff!!] -Zhi Ping - Xin Yi - Sis - Jessica - Syafiqah
Germaine - Kimberley - Yun Ru - Cara - Jermaine - Dawne - Min Chih-Ziron- Denise - Jessica [BFF!] -Amanda-Mahisha

Ben~ Ivory~ Xuewen ~ Alina ~Priscilla~Yuhan~Yiksheng ~Waikhei~ Xinyi ~Leng Yuk ~ Charlotte ~ Rachel ~Weilee~Sabrina ~ Katherine ~EDS BLOG :D

Kidou



~Hougyouku~
To be happy!! :D
To have a 3.4 GPA
To be a great dancer
To be able to indulge in Anime + Video Games + Dance 24/7

~Bankai~
done by chronic
wallpapers from deviantart.
fonts from dafont.com