Friday, August 15, 2008

Ooh yeah man!Today was PARENT CHILD DAY aka PC DAY

7.45am:

Reach school!!Hahaha I saw Felicia Baldy and we headed to class.On the way, we saw Ivory,Yun Qi and Choy Mun. Apparently the classroom was locked. So we went and got the keys:)


8am:

We were lazing around the class.And then Ben came with his violin.HAHAHA then I did a jazz turn!WOOOOO.I kinda crashed into the chair buut who cares?I learnt and mastered it yesterday.Self-proudness.Lol:) Then I went with Ben and Arthur to look for Mr Lee.I chased Ben all over the school.Then Arthur called me and I left Ben fleeing round for nothing.HAHAHA


8.30am:

Boredom in the hall,waiting for something to happen.


9am:

Well something finally happens.but the program was rather speechy,so...


9.30am:

Rushing to the toilet to change!!BAWLLL.Then I took so long I told Xuewen not to wait for me:) Anways I didn't dare come to class after I changed.Haha later I did.Then Ivory was like 'WAH damn sexy leh'. 0.0 Man and then it was show time!!Me,Ben and Hweewern performed in 1E first. And yeah it was a bit obscene during the jazz turn,because my skirt and jacket kinda flew up.Anyways, everything went so well I was SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!


I had a lot of moral support from Yueying,Xuewen and lots of other friends.Yay thank you so much!!!*hugs*


And then after I danced *LOUD APPLAUSE*


WOO MAN!!! it went well in 1F too,other than the fact that I kinda knocked into the visualiser.And the halfway running in was a bit funny but everything was well.But you can tell that I was a nerve wreck.Sorry I can't help it I'm SO NERVOUS!!!!!!!


Btw I noticed that someone was watching me very closely....FOR BOTH PERFORMANCES...UGH


10am:

LAZING AROUND...Hahaha we were snacking like mad.Onion rings,sandwiches and cake.Me and ben went to buy drinks for ourselves,Mabel and Felicia.We uhm...DAMAGED Feli's green tea and grossed it up.Feli's nostrils flared like a pig.You know what I mean.And then Ben was talking about something which I forgot.Then I was like:
Me: *threatening stare* YOU DARE??!!!
Ben : *threatening stare back* YAHHHHH
Me: *threatening stare*
Ben: *threatening stare*
Me:*threatening stare*
Ben:*threatening stare*
Daryl: ??? *interrupts all the staring BAHHH*
I realised that i had this HUGE bruise on my shoulder,from all the jazz turns/rolls...Yupyup OUCH.



<----Not bad right?That's the bruise...Man I got 1 bruise on each knee and that on my shoulder. And my leg is still injured :( T.T
Slideshow also played!!YAY.And we celebrated the August babies' brithdays:) Slideshow below
11.30:

YAY END!!!Time to clear up.And the cake was yummy heh heh.

Cleany cleany up up.
12pm:
Whee time to go home!!Yay PC DAY WAS A SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!

releases my bankai on 10:45 PMY


~The Shinigami~
Lee Wan Yu
29th November
Rosythian--->Dunmanian
FinalFantasy fan :D
Bleach Fan :D
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama fan :D
K-ON! fan



~Gotei 13~
GlitterFly.com - Customize and Share your images

YiQi [bff!!] -Zhi Ping - Xin Yi - Sis - Jessica - Syafiqah
Germaine - Kimberley - Yun Ru - Cara - Jermaine - Dawne - Min Chih-Ziron- Denise - Jessica [BFF!] -Amanda-Mahisha

Ben~ Ivory~ Xuewen ~ Alina ~Priscilla~Yuhan~Yiksheng ~Waikhei~ Xinyi ~Leng Yuk ~ Charlotte ~ Rachel ~Weilee~Sabrina ~ Katherine ~EDS BLOG :D

Kidou



~Hougyouku~
To be happy!! :D
To have a 3.4 GPA
To be a great dancer
To be able to indulge in Anime + Video Games + Dance 24/7

~Bankai~
done by chronic
wallpapers from deviantart.
fonts from dafont.com