Friday, August 22, 2008

OMG!!!!!!!!
I can't believe Mr Lee nominated me to be a STUDENT COUNCILLOR!!!

I mean like SERIOUSLY!!!I don't even talk in class and my grades aren't extremely amazing or anything. Anyways 5 people got chosen: Me,Xinyi,Priscilla,Peter and Ao Kun. I seriously disagree with Ao Kun.He's responsible but he loses his temper too easily.No offence if he's reading this. I agree with the rest though:) Anyway,since Mr Lee chose me and probably believed that I can do it,maybe I should believe in myself too. I'm excited about this whole thing. Lots of benefits and advantages.

ADVANTAGES:
1.It will look nice on my ePortfolio.And my records.
2.I will get involved in school activities. Which I LOVE!!<3
3.Since the school has given so much to me [and everyone else too], I will put to use whatever I have learnt so far and give back. This is called 'repaying' heh heh
4.I want to make the school a better place for everyone,so this lets me do so!!!
5.SC is FUN!!!
6.I may also get to be student facillitator next year.You know what that means...YEAR ! ORIENTATION!!!I might be seeing some of my juniors :)
7.I finally step out of my 'comfort zone' and speak up.
8.Leadership.Leadership.Leadership stuff I learnt in P4 can finally be put to use.
9.Set a good example to the school.But not like I'm a very exceptionally good one...
10.SC focuses on helping others,which I like!!

Ok I think I do want to be an SC!!!And since I'm given the chance,might as well go for it right?Well...Jiayou to the 5 of us for interview,whenever it is...

releases my bankai on 4:47 AMY


~The Shinigami~
Lee Wan Yu
29th November
Rosythian--->Dunmanian
FinalFantasy fan :D
Bleach Fan :D
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama fan :D
K-ON! fan



~Gotei 13~
GlitterFly.com - Customize and Share your images

YiQi [bff!!] -Zhi Ping - Xin Yi - Sis - Jessica - Syafiqah
Germaine - Kimberley - Yun Ru - Cara - Jermaine - Dawne - Min Chih-Ziron- Denise - Jessica [BFF!] -Amanda-Mahisha

Ben~ Ivory~ Xuewen ~ Alina ~Priscilla~Yuhan~Yiksheng ~Waikhei~ Xinyi ~Leng Yuk ~ Charlotte ~ Rachel ~Weilee~Sabrina ~ Katherine ~EDS BLOG :D

Kidou



~Hougyouku~
To be happy!! :D
To have a 3.4 GPA
To be a great dancer
To be able to indulge in Anime + Video Games + Dance 24/7

~Bankai~
done by chronic
wallpapers from deviantart.
fonts from dafont.com