MAN I got tagged by BEN!!!
Rules:Bloggers who have been tagged have to write 10 things about you which are all true.At the End, bloggers have to tagged another 10 people to do the quiz and have to tell them they have been tagged..
1. I LOVE DANCE!!!<3
2. I can be very emo...Lol if you know me well you SHOULD know that
3. I have been kissed by a guy before
4. I like writing stories and songs
A LOT!!!5. I'm obsessed with my friend's curly hair :P KLARA KOH aka KLAMAAAA
6. I love kicking and spinning:)
7. I like talking to Ben, Feli and Ivory on MSN best!!lol no reason why [11.15pm: OOH KLAMA'S ONLINEEEE]
8. I loved NE Show 2006!!It was sooooo fun!!!
9. I want to learn Contemporary and Latin!!!!!!EEKS!!!!!!!!!!
10. I'm MAD!!! HA!
Now to pass the tag...
*YiQi
*Jessie
*Ivory
*Priscilla
*Charlotte
*Yun Ru
*Xuewen
*Yuhan
*Bryan
*BEN.YAY TAG BACK HAHAHA