HAPPY TEACHERS DAY!!!!!
I dedicate this space to my teachers with all my heart!!!
Whether I remember you or not,I definitely will remember what you have taught me!!
Anyways today was Teachers' Day celebration!!So everyone arrived in normal.CLASS TEE AND SKIRT/SHORTS.
Then after flag-raising,things got fun and WE CHANGED INTO OUR COSTUME.Our theme is 'Stomp The Yard'.Yeah,it's a hip hop movie which came out last year.And it rocked.ESPECIALLY THE FINAL BATTLE!!!!!!!
Anyways I apparently I looked 'COOL' in my outfit.RIGHT
And the girls wanted me to take of my so-called jacket and I was like 'NO WAY!!!!'.The shirt inside my so-called jacket is too revealing.At least to me it is.
CONCERT.GENG LOOKED TOOT.HE IS NOT SHUAI.IRONYIRONY
Then we had pot luck party!!!!YAY!!!In the gym!!We got forced to eat pineapple rice.Which was actually not bad:P Then we started eating junk food.HAHAHA!!Huang lao shi came and I gave her my present.The whole class screamed 'HAPPY TEACHERS DAY!!!!' And Charlotte visited me!!We requested 'Gimme More' but they didn't play it.HMPH.We competed in gliding and the footwork I taught her.I own footwork!!WOO!!!Charlotte owned Gliding.And shuffling.BWAAAAAA
Oh,and then we started stuffing food wrappers down Felicia's shirt.HAHAHAHAHHA!!Ben stuffed a fishball down I think.Felicia was totally mushed.
Then there was the sandwich making competition,which most of us didn't care about.but you know what?WE WON 3rd PRIZE!!!!me and Ivory lea the class for a nice,loud class cheer.Then we both started competing for the loudest and sharpest scream,sort of XD OH YEAH!!!3rd PRIZE!!WOOO 1E is rocking the class league points!!!
Walked back to class with Ben.Not much to say.Just talk about being banned from MSN. T.T Then later I waved goodbye to him and went looking for Shimin.I went to 1I after some long waiting.She came out just when I reached her class 0.0 Then we waited for Cassandra.
Later,we went back Rosyth together in a cab.The fare was quite cheap.Like $15 I think.WOO!!!
As per usual,stranded outside for a long long time,waiting for Mrs Celine Ng to open the gate.I came first.Then later I saw Jermaine,Lidia,Zhiping,Huige and Regine!!OMG Zhiping grew long hair!!She looks great!!!*envious*And then I saw Sangeetha and Nithya.
FINALLY THE GATE OPENED.WE RUSHED IN ALRIGHT.
WE SAW MRS NG!!!!!!!!Then she got flooded with gifts.Haha Mrs Ng is popular alright.[Mrs Julia Ng] I miss Rosyth a lot:) Then I talked to Mrs Pek,my chinese dance teacher-in-charge.She was worried that I haven't returned the uniform which I did in the end.I think she was glad I returned it. Then YiQi and Jessica came!!!I MISSED THEM SO MUCH that I almost CRIED!!!!!!Seeing your besties is an AMAZING FEELING!!!I missed them like mad
Then we saw Mrs Wong.And the girls blabbed about something they shouldn't have*point point*
Later,I went AMK Hub with Huige,Regine,Yiqi,Lidia and Jessica.We wanted to watcha movie,but in the end decided not to.You should have seen the queue.So we ate lunch at Mos Burger.YAY.The guy couldn' find us.Luckily for me,Lidia told me to go and check where my order went:)YAY thank you Lidia!!
Huige and Regine left first.Then we wanted to take neoprints,but Lidia said that she was sort of in a school uniform,so she couldn't enter T.T Oh well next time...
Whee 1st time taking neoprints!!So it was me,Jessica and YiQi.YAY the 3 besties!!I got to take my 1st neoprints with my TWO SPECIAL BESTIES IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!!!!! :D
it was SUPER FUN!!!!!We were like screaming at the neoprints booth,because we didn't have much time to think of a nice pose.Neoprint machines have TIME LIMITS!!!!WHAAAAAAAAAA!!! So we were scrambling into positions.Then we decorated like mad.YAY look below!one of our neoprints.I look weird DONT LAUGH
I LOVE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!<3