Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hahaha I'm mass posting dances!!!All from So You Think You Can Dance [Channel 5, 8pm-9.30pm, Mondays]
Seriously nice.Season 3 is gonna rock.

Anyways today was the usual boring day.We had science before PE. Mdm Rozana keeps me awake.Then later it was PE.Haha at first I was GD then I switched roles with Xinyi and played WD.Then I switched with Hweewern and got WA.So many switches lol:)

Today had fries and nuggets.SURPRISINGLY.I bought nuggets because I already ate fries yesterday and I DON'T intend to get a sore throat and lose my voice like what happened the day before National Day Celebrations!!!Yeah I couldn't talk at all T.T

PC was boring.Not surprising.
Chinese was also boring.Not surprising.
Math made me tired.Not surprising.
LA was much more fun.Especially because Mrs Esra praised Janelle and I for our essay on 'Timothy Winters'.You know,the unseen poetry thing?

Ok then.In order: Krump [Sara and Jesus], Cha cha [Jessi and Pasha] and Jazz [Hok and Jaimie].And lastly,special performance during last season's finals by the Sickstep crew!!Yay they're awesome breakdancers.Enjoy
















releases my bankai on 7:26 AMY


~The Shinigami~
Lee Wan Yu
29th November
Rosythian--->Dunmanian
FinalFantasy fan :D
Bleach Fan :D
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama fan :D
K-ON! fan



~Gotei 13~
GlitterFly.com - Customize and Share your images

YiQi [bff!!] -Zhi Ping - Xin Yi - Sis - Jessica - Syafiqah
Germaine - Kimberley - Yun Ru - Cara - Jermaine - Dawne - Min Chih-Ziron- Denise - Jessica [BFF!] -Amanda-Mahisha

Ben~ Ivory~ Xuewen ~ Alina ~Priscilla~Yuhan~Yiksheng ~Waikhei~ Xinyi ~Leng Yuk ~ Charlotte ~ Rachel ~Weilee~Sabrina ~ Katherine ~EDS BLOG :D

Kidou



~Hougyouku~
To be happy!! :D
To have a 3.4 GPA
To be a great dancer
To be able to indulge in Anime + Video Games + Dance 24/7

~Bankai~
done by chronic
wallpapers from deviantart.
fonts from dafont.com