OMG.
A few days ago,Erasmanians bid a sad sad VERY SAD farewell to our dear blog. If only it didn't get spammed!!Sigh...
Ok anyways UPDATES on my life:
1.Dance with Daryl -_-""
Now I'm actually more ok with it compared to last time.There's nothing wrong with dancing with your good friend:) Other than the fact that he is kinda funny. DTZM please don't screw thank you:) Heh heh good luck with whatever dance we're doing
We might be doing either the
WALTZ or the
TANGO. And between these 2,I'd definitely choose tango.Althought it has many disadvantages, I don't really like Waltz...I watched a waltz on TV and was like '0.0 ??? !!! -.0 ??? -_- >.0'
Tango is more FUN:) Yes way.The disadvantages shall not be mentioned. It's all having to do with pervs.
2.School work
STRESS!!!
3.Being all over Ben's blog
Oh yes what else can it be about??
'anw, i volunteered to play for wanyu's and daryl's dance. I need to c if they're dancing to like some ballrm dance. i can get some nice pieces~uhm, i mean classical and ROMANTIC pieces. wanyu was totally embarassed. sigh, lovely couple.'
'also, gong teached me tis very perverted hand sign. it was very sick i swear. i did it towards to wanyu and daryl, for it is obvious they're a real couple tht needed the hand sign. wanyu got so damn pissed and ignored me=) daryl... he wasn't much affected though.'
*Extracted from Ben's blog.
www.benjy-da-crapper.blogspot.comZOMGEEZ When I read it I was like 'UHM UHM!!!!!!!GAWD LOL+SHOCK'
I guess that's all?I'm panicking about the dance seriously.Who knows how fast he can learn.And on Monday, in a bid to successfully drag him to meet our dance instructor[Alina:toilet paper guy??], I have to grab his hand and DRAGGGGG!!!!!!!!Oh well no choice!!!
*lalala*